Call An Ambulance......

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

MickeyBlueBalls

and the Dyson tech support I'm stuck......
For the ones who I hold dearest my sincerest apologies for my absence - I was looking forward to seeing some of you over the Christmas period but instead found myself overseas doing some interesting work stuff. So a belated Merry Christmas. I hope you all and a marvellous time. And for those new members I have yet to become acquainted with a big hello, I hope my quiet, shy and reserved persona doesn't discourage you from dropping by to say hello. So whatever I missed on the wonderful island of SS?

M

MickeyBlueBalls

I've just tagged you on the thread, check page one.
Again, a warm welcome home from me. You've been missed and it's great seeing you again! (y)
Thank you kind sir and for your warm comments. Feel like I've come home already. I'll be sure to check it out.

1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
and the Dyson tech support I'm stuck......
For the ones who I hold dearest my sincerest apologies for my absence - I was looking forward to seeing some of you over the Christmas period but instead found myself overseas doing some interesting work stuff. So a belated Merry Christmas. I hope you all and a marvellous time. And for those new members I have yet to become acquainted with a big hello, I hope my quiet, shy and reserved persona doesn't discourage you from dropping by to say hello. So whatever I missed on the wonderful island of SS?
Well they do say absence makes the heart grow fonder, but in your case it haven't worked :D....LOL... good to see you back again :tiphat:and hopefully meet you at the VA social

M

meet_the_fockers

Now where the hells he gone..he comes back gets all these oooo n arrrs sets hearts a fluttering..and pisses off again!! Bloody eejit!

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Well they do say absence makes the heart grow fonder, but in your case it haven't worked :D....LOL... good to see you back again :tiphat:and hopefully meet you at the VA social
The bliddy cheek!!! :) Great to be back with you. And yes work permitting I'll look forward to finally meeting you lovely pair. :)

Reactions: Admin
M

MickeyBlueBalls

Oh ello trollope.
Nice to see your charming self back again.
They re-leased you then? :D
I escaped, dug my way out through floor with a wooden spoon. Splinters all over the place but couldn't stay away from my Jezebel for a moment longer.......charming??? Oh no no noooooo, that just won't do. Must double my efforts! I need to be bad. Bad Ballsy....I like it. Xx

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Now where the hells he gone..he comes back gets all these oooo n arrrs sets hearts a fluttering..and pisses off again!! Bloody eejit!
You rang m'lady. I is here and oof "hearts fluttering", was it your heart, be honest it was wasn't it you saucy minx..... ;) And excuse me its Lord Eejit!!! :) xx

Last edited by a moderator:
M

meet_the_fockers

Haha damn you saw it!! :eek: erm erm... missed your charm and reparte, them them ^^^^^ not i of course them up there.. :D x

Reactions: Admin