Caught outside?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
18 December 2021
We were away for a weekend break, cottage far away enough from town not to be distributed but close enough to walk to the pub.

We had been for a few drinks and had started to head back, feeling sexy and ready for the hot tub.

Havi already been there for one night we knew the road wasn't busy and very dark. We also knew they was a cut out in a hedge and had a pretty good idea where is was even in the dark, so why wait to get home.

We found what we were looking for and walking through lit by our phone lights were excited to find a bench in a field, dimly lit by the moon.

We sat down and started to kiss, we knew what we both wanted and didn't waste time. Hubby unzipped the back of my dress pulling in down and I removed my bra and hubby dropped his pants to his knees and we started heavy petting, he felt and sucked my tits while I played with his cock.

I lifted my arse off the seat and hubby pulled down my panties and begy to finger me to my first cum.

It's at this point we became aware that we may have someone watching us. We whispered plans of do we leave or carry on? We decided if there is someone there then they have pretty much seen everything they can so let's carry on.

Hubby knelt between my legs and I inches forward and lifted my dress up so if we were being watched they had a good view. Hubby fingered and licked me to another orgasm and we heard the sound of movement in the dark.

Hubby stood up and I took his cock in my mouth, sucking hungrily and wrapping my tongue around is fat head.

He pulled me up, turned me around and I knelt on the bench leaning over the back. Hubby lifted my dress exposing my arse and open pussy to our possible watcher.

Hubby toig his place behind me and pushed in deep before picking up pace fucking me hard.

We cum together, hubby pulling out and spraying my arse as I gush over his balls.

It's at that point the realisation of what we were doing hit, I stood, pulled my dress top up as hubby fixed his pants and zipped me up and we found our way out of the field to head home.

It wasn't unt we got home and sat in the hot tub we realised I had left my bra and panties (nice ones as well) on the bench.

We headed back the next morning to pick them up. The bra was there but the panties were gone.

So we can only assume that we were watched and now whoever it was now owns a pair of my worn panties.