Celebrating Martins 50th Birthday @ Va 80s Theme

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

susan

Hi we will be celebrating martins big 50th birthday at swingers club The Vanilla Alternative with an 80s theme on 12th Nov. 8pm - 230am Dj, buffet and a great guest list. This is a night when only couples and fems can attend. Discounted entry if on my list. If you fancy a good night out with great fun people, contact me.

If it will be your first visit please go on the clubs website and fill in the free registration form. No membership and you will need to bring ID on night xx Come join us !

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hi we will be celebrating martins big 50th birthday at swingers club The Vanilla Alternative with an 80s theme on 12th Nov. 8pm - 230am Dj, buffet and a great guest list. This is a night when only couples and fems can attend. Discounted entry if on my list. If you fancy a good night out with great fun people, contact me.

If it will be your first visit please go on the clubs website and fill in the free registration form. No membership and you will need to bring ID on night xx Come join us !
Enjoy both. I think I've added it to the events calendar too.
Would love to be able to join you.
Have an amazing time though and enjoy every minute. X

S

susan

Enjoy both. I think I've added it to the events calendar too.
Would love to be able to join you.
Have an amazing time though and enjoy every minute. X
Thanks guys xxxx hopefully see you again soon

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
At The Vanilla Alternative we love to party, so celebrating my good friend and fellow VA helper Martin's 50th birthday will be a real pleasure. The guest list is looking great for this 80's themed evening but there's always room for a few more. As always with these birthday events at VA's, it's being run alongside the normal VA Saturday night fun, so even if you have not been to The Vanilla Alternative before, or not crossed paths with Martin there (hard to believe), you will still be most welcome. The doors open at 8pm and the fun continues until 2.30am. As usual, I'll be meeting and greeting at the front door and look forward to meeting everyone.