Christmas ?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Christmas may as well be cancelled... the poxy government want to shut everything and anything down
You can’t cancel xmas,it’s a religious celebration, the same as Easter which you celebrate in your own way down to personal beliefs. For people who don’t understand the meaning of xmas then I get it, it’s just a party with pressies but for the ones who understand the true meaning, being alone or not. Makes no difference ??

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
You can form a bubble of 3 households over christmas and churches will be open for prayer , im going to the church just next door to me on christmas eve , all be it they will be open most of the day instead of midnight mass
From the 2nd December the rules have changed hun and are stricter, you can only form a support bubble from one household and once formed it can’t be changed. That’s for in doors only, you can meet outside though. You can’t go to a pub with another house hold but can meet outside, similar rules here. We’ve had to choose out of three children who can come home we can only extend our house hold by one other not including the bubble. All the info has gone up this morning on the government website for England and Wales.
Its shit hun. Especially when you have more than one child living away from home and grand children. ?

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
From the 2nd December the rules have changed hun and are stricter, you can only form a support bubble from one household and once formed it can’t be changed. That’s for in doors only, you can meet outside though. You can’t go to a pub with another house hold but can meet outside, similar rules here. We’ve had to choose out of three children who can come home we can only extend our house hold by one other not including the bubble. All the info has gone up this morning on the government website for England and Wales.
Its shit hun. Especially when you have more than one child living away from home and grand children. ?
So basically if your bubble is @Therapon you can’t form another unless it’s a child bubble only. It’s going to be hard for many who will have to decide on who they choose. Our two eldest are spending it alone as we can’t leave our middle boy alone in Catterick ☹️
Anyone stuck, all information is on the government website explaining the tier and bubble rules.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
So basically if your bubble is @Therapon you can’t form another unless it’s a child bubble only. It’s going to be hard for many who will have to decide on who they choose. Our two eldest are spending it alone as we can’t leave our middle boy alone in Catterick ☹
Anyone stuck, all information is on the government website explaining the tier and bubble rules.

No. You can form a Christmas bubble of upto 3 households.

24 November 2015
Ive just read this

At Christmas, coronavirus restrictions will be eased to allow people to mix with a slightly wider circle of family and friends.

Across the UK, people will be able to form "bubbles" of three households over a five-day period. Who can be in your bubble will depend on where you are.

Christmas coronavirus rules at a glance

Reactions: Lips_Pearls
24 November 2015
Not according to the government website which is changed from today in England and Wales. One other house hold and child care bubble I can’t copy the link but have a butchers. You could have three until the 2nd December unless my eyes are worse than what I thought ?
God knows what your reading but its different to what we,re reading on the gov site xx

24 November 2015
Your not reading the xmas bubble hun

Between 23 and 27 December, the three households in a "Christmas bubble" can mix indoors and stay overnight.

Northern Ireland has a window of 22 to 28 December, to allow time to travel between the nations.

Bubbles will be allowed to meet each other:

• In each other's homes
  • At a place of worship
  • In an outdoor public space, or garden
The bubbles will be fixed, so you will not be able to mix with two households on Christmas Day and two different ones on Boxing Day. Households in your Christmas bubble can't bubble with anyone else.

There will be no limit to the number of people who can join a bubble in England, Wales and Northern Ireland, although the English guidance says it should be "as small as possible".

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
God knows what your reading but its different to what we,re reading on the gov site xx
I had the update this morning for tier two and three. They’ve also printed the rules in every paper and it’s on the bbc news. I can only see support bubble in those tiers for one other house hold but you can do a child bubble also. Wales is similar but we can form an extended household with one other including our bubble making it technically another two. X

Reactions: Lips_Pearls
24 November 2015
I had the update this morning for tier two and three. They’ve also printed the rules in every paper and it’s on the bbc news. I can only see support bubble in those tiers for one other house hold but you can do a child bubble also. Wales is similar but we can form an extended household with one other including our bubble making it technically another two. X
God knows, ive literally just read it and copied it from the goverment site which was updated this morning xx

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Well it’s bloody confusing ? so if I have my mam over with our boy plus our bubble that’s the three but then my mam couldn’t go out of that bubble and see her other grandkids? She would have to choose?

Yes that would be correct from what I understand. Tbh forcing people to make choices of who they want to meet over Christmas is going to cause a lot trouble within families.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Fraid so hun its crappy tbh xx
It is. How can my mam choose between grand children when she has seven and if you have more than three children living away from home. It hard and even though I understand and in all fairness our boys are ok with staying away because they don’t want to put us at risk. Now here’s a question. Can I go visit the two boys before Xmas to deliver presents? I don’t think I can. Xx

Reactions: Miss-Sexy-Legs
24 November 2015
It is. How can my mam choose between grand children when she has seven and if you have more than three children living away from home. It hard and even though I understand and in all fairness our boys are ok with staying away because they don’t want to put us at risk. Now here’s a question. Can I go visit the two boys before Xmas to deliver presents? I don’t think I can. Xx
I think thats dependant on the tier level theyre in and travel restrictions xx

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Yes that would be correct from what I understand. Tbh forcing people to make choices of who they want to meet over Christmas is going to cause a lot trouble within families.
Especially with little ones, ours are older but the young ones won’t get it if cousins are seeing nanas and grampas and they can’t x