Christmas Dinner at the Black Cat Munch

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

TheVA

TheVA created a new event:

Christmas Dinner at the Black Cat Munch

Sunday, December 13, 2015 · 2:00 PM – 8:00 PM
The Vanilla Alternative
Great North Road, Tempsford, Bedfordshire, SG19 2AS @ map
Cost: Free Entrance... £30 per person for Christmas Dinner
Dress code: Fetish wear, black or however you desire.

Twisted Eden Presents the Black Cat Munch
Christmas Dinner
We would like to open the club up on Sunday the...

Read more about this event...

Reactions: Admin
T

TheVA

image.jpg

Slight change to the times x

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Wow what an excellent price guys and I know you will be manic with such an amazing event xxx

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
The variety of events at The Vanilla Alternative just goes on and on. Already booked my place for the best seasonal lunch of the year and looking forward to meeting some of the people that are making the monthly Twisted Eden event so popular.

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
There is still time to join us for a festive Sunday lunch on the 13th and then chat with some of the people that visit the monthly Twisted Eden fetish event at The Vanilla Alternative. Timings mentioned previously are a little confusing so doors open at 12.00, sit down for lunch at 1.00 and enjoy the rest of the club until 8.00. Likewise, price has been amended since the original post. It's now only £25 for the meal with free entry to the club.

K

kopinov

I won't be able to attend, but I thought I'd just pop in to thank you for the title of this thread.
:D

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
Really looking forward to this festive lunch at The Vanilla Alternative and meeting up with some of the regular crowd from the monthly fetish event, Twisted Eden. Last night, the banqueting table was ready in the Tempsford Room and the club's resident chef was busy preparing many of the Christmas treats.

Once lunch is over, the club will be open from 3pm, and set out as it usually is for the Twisted Eden monthly meet, and anyone can visit for FREE to see both the fetish equipment together with the rest of this wonderful upmarket club (closing time today about 8pm).

The massive hot tub will also be in action (with the club owners on a short break, the young guns added a couple of bottles of 'Matey' bubble bath last night which made for quite interesting viewing but I think just one bottle may be enough next time!).

So, it's a quick shower, get dressed in fetish black, and then back (for the 3rd time this weekend) to my second home.