• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Christmas ?

19 March 2015
Seems there are not many restrictions over the xmas period , but i,ll be spending xmas day with family but the rest will be work hopefully because ive never been so bored doing nothing
I’m quite looking forward to seeing our squaddie son who will be home for almost a month, not seen him in ages tbh. So that’s one comfort. But aye for the rest it’s tricky. We won’t be seeing those we usually do. X
It’s good you’re able to see some family. Definitely tricky times atm for so many people. It’s far from ideal but it’s got to be done too really.
Are you still off work now then? Blimey.

Reactions: Guru G and Therapon

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I thought you came under tier 2 but I’m unsure xx

Yes tier 2 but with fewer tourists (thankfully) many of the local pubs are not opening. The one we use only has about 10 tables inside now for social distancing. So you could get 60 people in max, however as different households can't mix inside, if I go in now that takes up a whole table. I can have a pint and meal but must leave as soon as I finish my meal. Given other tables will probably only be occupied by one or two people then overall it's cheaper to keep the pub closed.

MOTM

18 July 2015
It’s the same here really as tier two, can’t mix households apart from one extended so that’s only one boy home. Having to choose my mam or sons is awful and the other two will be alone in their own flats. It’s going to be lonely for a lot of people. At least you guys have each other ?

Reactions: Lips_Pearls

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015

Yes it will lonely for many, more than usual this year. I'll be back in Chester to see my son, haven't seen him for a couple months but at least I can now get there unless the rules change again.

Reactions: Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Yes it will lonely for many, more than usual this year. I'll be back in Chester to see my son, haven't seen him for a couple months but at least I can now get there unless the rules change again.
Just watched the daily briefing and it doesn’t look good for tiers 2&3 you can’t have anyone from another household. I guess we’re lucky being allowed one but with that who do you choose ?

17 September 2020
No I'll be going over my rents and having a piss up with the usual family. If you can go shopping and out on the piss in the pubs with a load of randoms I'll be having me mini party with me fan as usual

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…