Circumcision Story....

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
The reason for this post is two fold and will follow.....

So a few years back I started to have trouble with a tight foreskin. Being a bloke I put it off and put it off until it would not retract and daily cleaning became a right old rigmarole, cotton buds etc.
So I finally went to see the doc and after the usual nhs wait had the circumcision. As I had left it so long it had started to attach to my glans so the surgery was a bit more involved.

However even though the recovery period was a nightmare, I am so glad I went through with the op.
Before hand I had the usual worries, loss of sensation, impact on sex life but quite the reverse, the sensation now is def more and better than previously and we are at it like rabbits. Also find that things generally look a bit bigger both in a relaxed state and also when aroused.

So the reasons for posting.

1. I want to encourage anyone who experiences a tightening of the foreskin to go get it sorted ASAP.

2. Ry says she likes the result but she is contractually obliged to, so females views/perspectives are sought. Come on girls when uncovering the goods for the first time what do you like and why,

Is it the Mr Snuffleufagus look waiting to be peeled back like a pressie.

Or the clean proud one eyed trouser snake with his purple head ready for action.

Xx Geoff (with the clean proud one eyed purple headed trouser snake, yeah yeah okay trouser worm)

10 July 2018
An interesting read, I've thought about having it done for cleanliness more than anything else, but like you I have been put off with the fears of loss of sensation
Well, I had it done, but not quite sure if it counts, since I had mine done at 8 days old…

And, though obviously I have nothing to compare it to, I’ve never noticed any lack of sensation… quite the contrary.

26 March 2018
City
London
Well, I had it done, but not quite sure if it counts, since I had mine done at 8 days old…

And, though obviously I have nothing to compare it to, I’ve never noticed any lack of sensation… quite the contrary.

Pretty much the same here, not sure I would have wanted it done as an adult though, only thing I don't/didn't particularly like is I have some quite prominent scarring on the underside that I used to be a bit self-conscious of - I obviously had the trainee do mine :lol: But am pretty 'meh' about it these days - and chics dig scars. Right? :whistle:

Tog

D

Deleted member 11094

In response to the thread, sounds like it can be painful, & hope all is healed now.

As for appearance, uncut or cut are fine. Doesn't matter.
As for opinion, I don't think young boys should have it cut off. Unless they are old enough to agree or disagree, or unless it is for serious medical reasons.

D

Deleted member 11094

I don't know about what it's like without but I still remember both having it done and recovering at the age of 4ish it's one of my earliest memories and I wouldn't recommend it I mean fuck.. but I do think if you need to and are over 18 go ahead?
Ouchy Clousy, see that is upsetting as kids shouldn't have to go through that. But it isn't something that can be easily stopped