Clubs East Hearts, West Essex

• Thread starter Deleted member 20900
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 20900

Good afternoon ladies and gents,

I’m looking for a list of clubs around the East Hearts West Essex Area, we are pretty much at Stansted Airport and travel up to an hour in any direct is easy done. So a list with a 5 start review would be great lol, but just a list would be fantastic if anyone can help.

PS, The VA is bloody brilliant, it’s clean, it’s open and loads of great facilities and it really would get a 5 stars from me.

The huge jacuzzi they have is great fun and brilliant for starting the mood off, you can sit watching all the fun and activities taking place in the huge padded bed that runs parallel with it and there is also a nice couples only room where there is no single men allowed. So there really is lots for everyone including plenty of BDSM play for those who partake.

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020

I’m looking for a list of clubs around the East Hearts West Essex Area, we are pretty much at Stansted Airport and travel up to an hour in any direct is easy done. So a list with a 5 start review would be great lol, but just a list would be fantastic if anyone can help.

PS, The VA is bloody brilliant, it’s clean, it’s open and loads of great facilities and it really would get a 5 stars from me.

The huge jacuzzi they have is great fun and brilliant for starting the mood off, you can sit watching all the fun and activities taking place in the huge padded bed that runs parallel with it and there is also a nice couples only room where there is no single men allowed. So there really is lots for everyone including plenty of BDSM play for those who partake.
Penthouse seems to be getting great reviews , and it's just under an hour away from you. I have a membership,but haven't been yet. The owners are really helpful though.It looks like a really decent place ? x

D

Deleted member 20900

I’ve got to be honest cause Skippy01 has given me two great venues with in an hours drive and I have definitely driven further for much much less! So an hour each for 3 clubs I now know of, that’s plenty to keep us entertained for couple of days and party nights

21 June 2019
City
Epping
Aloha..
Who in the Essex area will like to gather for a Xmas drink/foods etc? & we can decide for the venue (got a few contacts) ?

Reactions: Therapon
21 June 2019
City
Epping

Great time always there…???

Reactions: Therapon