Clubs In Manchester

• Thread starter cazbella69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
C

cazbella69

Hi everyone. We are going to the sexhibition show in Manchester and fancied going to a swingers club after. My husband has never been to one and as its his first time, I wondered if anyone could recommend a good one please. Thanks xx

D

Deleted member 1402

Hello :)
We have Amour, which is close to the MEN arena, so this is handy if you're staying in the city centre. It's a dress down club, ladies in lingerie and guys in boxers or shorts. It's bring your own booze, but provides hot and soft drinks at the bar.
If you're willing to travel out of the city centre, Cupids in Swinton is about a 10 minute taxi ride. It's the same as Amour in its dress and booze policy. Cupids has more play rooms to choose from and tends to have a majority of couples on a Saturday night.
Adam & Eves is in Eccles, it's one club I've not yet visited. It's small and cosy, with plenty single guys.
Any other questions, give me a shout. If you ant to travel a bit further out, I know of some other clubs, I'll be happy to help x

D

Deleted member 1402

I worked in a club up until last July and none of the above had taken place where I worked. The club has been established over 20 years, has door staff on weekends, no drugs tolerated, CCTV in social areas (NOT playrooms) and staff regularly walking through the club.
I am aware that one club is linked to a massage palour, but can't comment further as I've never visited the club.
@cazbella69 rest assured that you'll be safe in the clubs mentioned, I'm well experienced in visiting Amour and Cupids.

C

cazbella69

I worked in a club up until last July and none of the above had taken place where I worked. The club has been established over 20 years, has door staff on weekends, no drugs tolerated, CCTV in social areas (NOT playrooms) and staff regularly walking through the club.
I am aware that one club is linked to a massage palour, but can't comment further as I've never visited the club.
@cazbella69 rest assured that you'll be safe in the clubs mentioned, I'm well experienced in visiting Amour and Cupids.
Thank you xx

Reactions: Admin