Cock pic

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
15 March 2020
Am new to this lol x
Some friendly advice dude, just be yourself, would you walk in to a bar or club and just flop it out upon arrival? Everyone here are normal people who enjoy a particular fun, respectful and friendly lifestyle. As Miss-Sexy-Legs said, keep the pics like that in your profile is probably best and join in the chat and just relax here. Trust me, it works that way on here.

D

Deleted member 19022

Some friendly advice dude, just be yourself, would you walk in to a bar or club and just flop it out upon arrival? Everyone here are normal people who enjoy a particular fun, respectful and friendly lifestyle. As Miss-Sexy-Legs said, keep the pics like that in your profile is probably best and join in the chat and just relax here. Trust me, it works that way on here.
Sound advice.

19 July 2020
If you plan to get your knob out instantly, be that in a bar or on here, you will only win points if you do something funny with it.

I sometimes go for the “elephant” or “helicopter” routine to break the ice.