Compromise

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

The_Bibas

Let's face the truth we all started this path with an ideal fantasy and I assume most of us have diluted that fantasy somewhat.. even without realising it.
Tonight we met body and looks of the year.
Our.. well my fantasy..
Everything I wanted.. ish.. he smoked which I really am not keen on.. but I was prepared to let it slide.
I even went outside to talk to him while he had his cigarette..
When he spat on the floor I fucked off never to return...

What compromises have you made from your original remit?

XxxxBIBAxxxx

D

Deleted member 1402

I compromising at this moment in time, in that I'm learning how to lower my brick wall, one brick at a time. I wouldn't do this for just anybody, many have tried and failed, but for whom I am doing this, are very close to my heart. :love:
Jenga, anyone?

Reactions: The_Bibas
25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
We started out four years ago to fulfill Mrs Brums fantasy. I know most men, me included want a three sum with two females. Well that's Mrs Brums fantasy so she could experience sex with another woman and tease and please me at the same time.
We have compromised over the years, and yes she has now been with many different woman, some she has enjoyed more than others. But I am sorry to say no three sum.

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

When we started we had no idea how it all worked. So we chucked ourselves in at the deep end and learned as we went. I wouldnt say that we've ever compromised. Yes weve had unsuccessful meets but we've also had some amazing ones too. We have stuck to our rules that we made when we first started. They suit us and so i dont think we've ever compromised. Xxxx

26 July 2016
Non, that's why we are still looking .
Maybe we are shooting our selves in the foot but the reason we are doing this is to fulfil a shared fantasy and if we compromise it wouldn't be that shared fantasy anymore .

M

meet_the_fockers

It depends on how big the compromise is, i suspect.. Does anyone if we are honest always live up to their perfect fantasy? A lot come very close.. so is that a compromise??.. i like dark hair. But shes beautiful, we get on amazingly, but alas shes blonde.. do i compromise and meet her, damn right i do!
This blonde is a fictional character just so you are aware. :D

Reactions: Turnuptheheat
26 July 2016
We don't really have a she must be blonde/brunette /redhead, big/medium/small tits , smoker/non smoker spec list .
The ones we turn down because we feel it's a compromise are purely down to age , had quite a few sub 25 contact us but we have set 25 as the youngest we would consider .
Those that want one of us to take a less active role i.e. You aren't allowed to touch me but I'm happy to let you watch as I shag your other half
And of course the couples who try to convince us we will never find a single girl so the only way it will ever happen is if we meet them ( never happened on here :) )

Reactions: Pearls
M

MickeyBlueBalls

When we started we had no idea how it all worked. So we chucked ourselves in at the deep end and learned as we went. I wouldnt say that we've ever compromised. Yes weve had unsuccessful meets but we've also had some amazing ones too. We have stuck to our rules that we made when we first started. They suit us and so i dont think we've ever compromised. Xxxx
And what rules might they be, just in case a stray northerner wanders into Chesterfield? ;)

M

MickeyBlueBalls

I'm afraid I don't compromise. I know what I like and get it. Spitting on the floor though.....how ungentlemanly. Why is that even necessary?

Reactions: Pearls
T

Turnuptheheat

I'd never say we've compromised but our expectations and choices have evolved naturally as we've found our feet. We're still picky as fuck and would rather have great sex together rather than meet for the sake of someone different.

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
T

Turnuptheheat

Our no compromise policy was in effect last night, we attended a private party but found it wasn't to our liking.. had to do the Sun reporter style "make your excuses and leave". Fortunately we were only half an hour from The Vanilla Alternative, our night well and truely saved by a very hot couple :whistle:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Our no compromise policy was in effect last night, we attended a private party but found it wasn't to our liking.. had to do the Sun reporter style "make your excuses and leave". Fortunately we were only half an hour from The Vanilla Alternative, our night well and truely saved by a very hot couple :whistle:
These are the best ones. ;) x