• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Confessions

• Thread starter Deleted member 1402
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Deleted member 1402

Feeling guilty? Conscience weighing down on you? Wanna share something about yourself that probably no one else knows? Leave a confession and see what everyone else's are too!

Note: 1 per post so we can keep the thread going. It doesn't have to be anything serious, it can be silly - it can be serious too though.

I'll start...

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned, I have been a grumpy mare with everyone this week! I'll accept 10 of your best floggings!

MOTM

9 November 2015
I can't believe your grumpy ... But if it's a flogging you need count me in ....:lashes:

D

Deleted member 1402

I can't believe your grumpy ... But if it's a flogging you need count me in ....:lashes:
Yup, been a nightmare all week. I needs a flogging, it's been too long:whipping:

D

Deleted member 3870

I confess that I rarely have any feelings towards people and the times I ask how they are, 90% of the time I don't care about the answer

Reactions: Deleted member 1402
D

Deleted member 3870

I confess that I like the feeling of being in control of someone for my own benefit and sometimes like it if I've hurt their feelings

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…