Contributions

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hello Sexy Peeps,

Quite a lot of people have sent me private messages with regards to upgrades and of course payments - which we currently cannot accept (payments) please see below for the explanation; as these members want to not only upgrade but also support the site, and the running costs of the site.

So while we insist that nobody needs to open their wallets for anything whatsoever, if in the mean time you feel you wish to help and contribute towards to the running of the site, and are able to do so, then please do by all use this email address for donating via PayPal;
[email protected]

As some of you are well aware, we are still managing how we handle the payment process of upgrading to the Platinum Membership Upgrade.
Until this is rectified, we are still of course - giving this membership, with unlimited photo quotas, video uploads and unlimited messages - for free and are MORE than happy to do so..

Initially paying for upgrades was not an issue or problem, until PayPal queried the site..
Whilst the site was a mix between paid and free accounts from the start, PayPal took a dislike to us as we're adult based and unbeknown to us at the time - we breached their ToS.

It's not uncommon in the adult industry to make these mistakes with PP. However, we did and since then have been working frantically to rectify the situation.
As such when going to the member upgrades' PayPal page, you will receive an error.

We are working on this and have done for some time now, ETA we can't advise on but we're hoping it will be all sorted in the coming few weeks.

Whether you are able to donate 10p or £10 it all goes back into the site. Nobody is requested to do so, we are not asking you to do so.. We are saying this because a lot of members have asked, well how can I contribute? So this is one option, if you want to. There is NO obligation to do so!

Thank you so much and again, thank you for your patience while we sort out how the member upgrades are managed.

This site will ALWAYS remain free, yes we have paid upgrades, but the site will always remain free with all the features still available.
Thank you!! :) x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I want to say a huge thank you to the people who have contributed - and in effect helped with the running costs of the site, until we get this sorted.
Your contribution of course gets you the equivalent months of membership etc (with everything unlimited) but really does help with the running costs of the site.
So a huge thank you to those who've contributed, I won't list anyone - but you know who you are.
Much love xx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Nobody *has* to, it's not expected either. The only reason I put this up was due to so many asking how they could contribute and in return effectively extend memberships etc.
Nobody is expected to do anything at all. I must stress this.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone who has contributed between November and so far in December.
In exchange you get your account upgrades of course and I am pleased to say we are one step closer to sorting a resolution to this issue.

As you know, nobody is expected to contribute and we don't expect anything from anyone.
For those who have, you know who you are and we want to say a huge thank you!
Much love and thank you so very much. Every single penny goes towards the costs of the site and is appreciated very much.

I've also opened this thread...
Again thank you all so very much. You know who you are.

I'm pleased to say we are again one step closer to resolving the issue with PayPal and will hopefully be up and running fully shortly.
x

Last edited:
E

EvilS

I hadn't realised I could donate since I tried before and the PayPal site was throwing a tantrum.
I will of course be digging into my pockets to help you guys!
Made a single guy very welcome :)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Nobody *has* to, it's not expected either. The only reason I put this up was due to so many asking how they could contribute and in return effectively extend memberships etc.
Nobody is expected to do anything at all. I must stress this.

We're negotiating with a bank and it will be done soon I hope. We aren't fat cats and don't charge for things that should be free, like looking at who viewed your profile.
The bank is being sorted but the only extra upgrades with the platinum accounts, are for members who want unlimited everything?

But I MUST stress this quote above.. x :oops:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Er hello see above paypal@meetthefockers69asap ;)
I am of course joking.. i am here because i enjoy it.. i enjoy the comaradory..
besides who else would keep @Admin in line and spank is bottie on the odd occassion :D x
Well I need someone to keep me in line! ;)
You love it really. Esp when I have my little strops :p which I DO guys, believe me.. :D
xx

M

meet_the_fockers

Well I need someone to keep me in line! ;)
You love it really. Esp when I have my little strops :p which I DO guys, believe me.. :D
xx
Oh i know you do a sharp slap usually suffices.. i can be a tad challenging at times ai ai ;) Youve done WHAT?? :rofl:
Now young padawan simmer down you have lots to learn.. :rofl:

Reactions: Pearls and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Nom nom.. @Pearls is the same! Just eaten a load of Rich Tea biscuits & butter (which is nice ofc) but at this time of the eve?
Also, me chatting away to myself? Probably nothing new there. ;) :D xx

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Have you caught up on all your mail and got used to all the changes while you were away. There was lots of broken bits which we are still finding.
@Admin is finally coming to terms and accepting it's broken too. Xx
Haha :D
It's being fixed everyday and everyday we're finding more broken bits.

Apparently..... ;) x

Reactions: Therapon
E

EvilS

@Admin I just sent over what I had in my PayPal account :)
Did it come through? The PayPal site through a wobbly when I licked OK. Looks like it went through.
You are now one of the select few that know my real name :) Use it wisely!