Crave

• Thread starter AstralLove
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
A

AstralLove

I did not even realise, I wanted, this much. What fate will do to shape us who knows.
Your words "Wet is Wet!" resounding in my mind, my excitement evident, yearning, fevered. You turn your gaze to me, the moon, shining from your deep blue eyes.
I lick my lips, my tongue gliding over them, Anticipation build's.
I'm so close to you, intoxicated by the moment, just touching your lips with mine. Its electric.
I catch my breath... heightened sensuality, makes me sigh, pleasure envelopes me.
You open my mouth with passion, allowing my hungry tongue to enter yours, all glossy, slippery, full of promise.
Our tongues exploring, tasting, tantalizing each other, passion matching passion..
Entwined spiraling around warmth. I fall deep into my sex and follow your eyes.
Your tongue slides smoothly over my lips, I open my mouth to capture it. Tongues mingle together, I fall into your calling.
Wet IS Wet...
My SEX, She mirrors your moves, expanding within me a powerful CRAVE
My pussy, your pussy she starts to DRIP...

A sweet tension is building between my legs, YOU keep kissing me. Losing myself, my hunger growing. My body aching taking on a life on its own, SHE is Desiring, WET, HOT demands your touch... Reaching down, You pull my skirt up and slide yourself between my thighs. My short gasping breaths coming quicker as my body responds to the movement of your hand. YOU, enjoy this sexual power, I respond with a craving that beckons you to keep going.
You hook back my knickers, n slide a finger between my labia lips...
Are you now in control of SHE?
Entering just enough, to feel her wetness, mmm, inviting, so tempting ...
Slipping into me, playing with she, swirling, twirling, you make me squeal, feeling that squelch of heaven, Luscious pussy, my slutty hot slit is yours.
With my lustful creaminess coating you, Your hot sticky feelers moving over my engorged Clit you softly caress it. stroking it, then firmly pressing a little and backing off. Teasing ME Teasing SHE. Hypnotized, mesmerized are we.
I find myself pressing against you wanting more. my body immodestly responding to your touch. My hips demanding as i push myself onto your hand.
I can see the desire reflected back from my eyes, in your beautiful eyes.
As you make me coo n squeal n wryth, visually sumptuous, your cock is so hard, BUT...
you crave her, all Luscious, needy, swollen, gushing...enjoying Me enjoying SHE
I let out a deep satisfying sigh, you have my control, my senses whirl at sights of you, reclaiming my sexual power.. Enjoying the drenching
As I willing allow you to taste my sweetness, feel the silkiness of my petals
YOU ARE POWER
Wet IS Wet

A

AstralLove

Yes I know... Did some healing on him and he seemed better but some like to carry there cross xxx

Reactions: Admin
A

AstralLove

Yes but you don't have to xxx people use them as armour, get used to defining them selves with them, really today is the day, let the past go it was then this is now. You attract what you feel, think about the most xxx

Reactions: Admin
17 July 2015
City
London
Broken or not, this guy inspired you to poetry... and I suspect a lot more. Many people have deficiencies but still have amazing things to offer... but you know that already xx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Broken or not, this guy inspired you to poetry... and I suspect a lot more. Many people have deficiencies but still have amazing things to offer... but you know that already xx

Well said and totally agreed :) x

S

Scarlet

Well said Troy9, we all have a history and a story to tell of which moulds our lives xx