Cuckold Vs Swinging

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
L

Lovers_For_Life

I really do not see that at all, nor do I feel it makes sense, surely even with soft swing there would, according to your theory, be a cuckold angle, as the female would be having intimate contact with another male.

The fact that I am a slut does not make my husband a cuckold, that is a totally different scenario and why Kazz_Jazz writes the below.

This is the same with BDSM it is something you really need to understand, having a set of bed ties from Ann Summers does not really class you as being into BDSM.

Sarah x x x

Yes, there could be a Cukold element in Soft Swing depending on how that (SS) is defined.

You have your opinion - which is just that. An Opinion - and I have mine. Its near impossible to move a discussion onwards, given absolute points of view. So, I will retire from this discussion.

Reactions: Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Some extremely interesting points raised here ladies and gents.
It's why we built this site - to be social... why not talk and discuss as well as arrange meets and make new friends?
I do tend to agree that you can still have cuckold elements in soft swing though...

Bowing out of a discussion though @Lovers_For_Life - is somewhat unnecessary based purely on someone else's points of view... o_O
Surely that's what makes us humans and swingers so different and unique?
Having different points of view and differences in opinions?

Because I know that if we were all the same, then this would be one damn boring world... (y)

Reactions: Sloughslut
L

Lovers_For_Life

Bowing out of a discussion though @Lovers_For_Life - is somewhat unnecessary based purely on someone else's points of view... o_O
Surely that's what makes us humans and swingers so different and unique?
Having different points of view and differences in opinions?
Because I know that if we were all the same, then this would be one damn boring world... (y)

'The Secret To A Long Life (is knowing when its time to go...)' - as Michelle Shocked neatly put it.

I firmly believe we are in an Analogue world, not a Digital one. Things are not Absolute - like/dislike, right/wrong, black/white. I would say shades of grey, but some book or film has messed that up.... In photography, Canon are not better than Nikon, or visa versa. Both make extremely fine cameras and lenses.

Opinions are not right or wrong, they are just different. Neither is superior, or inferior. I will defend the right of anyone to hold an opinion, no matter wether I agree with it or not. It would not be Cricket, otherwise.

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
'The Secret To A Long Life (is knowing when its time to go...)' - as Michelle Shocked neatly put it.

I firmly believe we are in an Analogue world, not a Digital one. Things are not Absolute - like/dislike, right/wrong, black/white. I would say shades of grey, but some book or film has messed that up.... In photography, Canon are not better than Nikon, or visa versa. Both make extremely fine cameras and lenses.

Opinions are not right or wrong, they are just different. Neither is superior, or inferior. I will defend the right of anyone to hold an opinion, no matter wether I agree with it or not. It would not be Cricket, otherwise.

Wholeheartedly agree (y) ;)
And no, it wouldn't be cricket otherwise.
Also I agree with what you mean by - The secret to a long life... and as you said; Thumper's Rule.

Wisdom and knowing when to do such things, seems to be long lost and forgotten.
So it's refreshing to see if I am honest :) x

B

Bump-n-Grind

difference between swinging and being a cuckold. The answer is a definite yes. To understand a cuckold relationship or lifestyle you must first understand what a cuckold is. The encyclopedia determines a cuckold as a man who has an unfaithful wife.

Interracial cuckold

The newer accepted description is or can be, a sexually inadequate husband who accepts his wife’s decision on who she alone will decide to have sex with. Now there are several types of cuckolds. Some cuckold relationships involve a white wife who exclusively has sex with a black man. Sometimes in this type of lifestyle the wife may want to, or accidentally get impregnated by the man who the wife has sex with, known as the “Alpha male or the “Bull”.

cuckold

Usually the wife will have sex with a man that is much more endowed than her husband. Sometimes humiliation come in to play, and some wives even make their husbands wear a chastity device, and may call them their slave. After the full sexing of the wife by the “Alpha male” it is usually customary for the husband to clean up the wife orally once the Alpha male has ejaculated on her or in her. The husband must do a good job licking up the semen deposited by the Alpha male. Some husbands and wives enjoy this lifestyle and if you see a wife or husband on SwingLifeStyle looking for a “Bull” or :Alpha Male” then you know what their interests are.

Swingers

Now swinging can involve a husband watching the wife have sex as well, but in swinging the husband can join in and usually its about swapping partners. Swinging is not about humiliating, but bisexual experience or semen tasting may come into play. I guess you can say there are certain degrees and fine lines in between a cuckold lifestyle that cross a hair or two into swinging but also a hair or two into the BDSM lifestyle as well. Sites like SwingLifeStyle are great for this type of activity because it is the largest website of its kind.

Remember everyone has their own fetish and please be courteous to everyone, no matter what their fetish is. Some people have mixed fetishes on swinging and cuckolding, so be sure to get to know the person or persons you intend to have an adventure with.

If you want to use Social swinging to help with a swinging encounter or find an “Alpha Male” or “Bull” make sure to have your bull read this article below to make his semen taste sweet.
Make sure to read cuckold stories here: CUCKOLD STORIES

Both a lot of fun when enjoyed with the right people xx