Cuckold Vs Swinging

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
difference between swinging and being a cuckold. The answer is a definite yes. To understand a cuckold relationship or lifestyle you must first understand what a cuckold is. The encyclopedia determines a cuckold as a man who has an unfaithful wife.

Interracial cuckold

The newer accepted description is or can be, a sexually inadequate husband who accepts his wife’s decision on who she alone will decide to have sex with. Now there are several types of cuckolds. Some cuckold relationships involve a white wife who exclusively has sex with a black man. Sometimes in this type of lifestyle the wife may want to, or accidentally get impregnated by the man who the wife has sex with, known as the “Alpha male or the “Bull”.

cuckold

Usually the wife will have sex with a man that is much more endowed than her husband. Sometimes humiliation come in to play, and some wives even make their husbands wear a chastity device, and may call them their slave. After the full sexing of the wife by the “Alpha male” it is usually customary for the husband to clean up the wife orally once the Alpha male has ejaculated on her or in her. The husband must do a good job licking up the semen deposited by the Alpha male. Some husbands and wives enjoy this lifestyle and if you see a wife or husband on SwingLifeStyle looking for a “Bull” or :Alpha Male” then you know what their interests are.

Swingers

Now swinging can involve a husband watching the wife have sex as well, but in swinging the husband can join in and usually its about swapping partners. Swinging is not about humiliating, but bisexual experience or semen tasting may come into play. I guess you can say there are certain degrees and fine lines in between a cuckold lifestyle that cross a hair or two into swinging but also a hair or two into the BDSM lifestyle as well. Sites like SwingLifeStyle are great for this type of activity because it is the largest website of its kind.

Remember everyone has their own fetish and please be courteous to everyone, no matter what their fetish is. Some people have mixed fetishes on swinging and cuckolding, so be sure to get to know the person or persons you intend to have an adventure with.

If you want to use Social swinging to help with a swinging encounter or find an “Alpha Male” or “Bull” make sure to have your bull read this article below to make his semen taste sweet.
Make sure to read cuckold stories here: CUCKOLD STORIES

Last edited:
Reactions: Mootje and Admin
21 March 2015
City
Bargoed
We enjoy the cuckold play very much, finding gentlemen for Kazz who understand is another thing however!

21 March 2015
City
Bargoed
We enjoy the cuckold play very much, finding gentlemen for Kazz who understand is another thing however!

Reactions: Lace
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I don't quite get that either about the pregnancy thing but as you say each to their own and good luck to them I say :love:xx

Reactions: Admin
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I agree and just don't or understand it and myself wouldnt want to be associated with such people either..:love:xx

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I would regard such Breeding behaviuor as highly irresponsible, on very many levels. I would seriously question the basic sanity of those involved - on both sides. Definitely a Hard Limit for me - I would not wish to be associated with any such people.

I from I&L

I fully concur.
Whilst it IS a case of each to their own, this breeding thing - especially what we see on Twitter RE black seeding, I find utterly abhorrent and utterly irresponsible.
Yes we are site owners and to an extent must remain impartial, but I am sorry when it comes to risking the lives, health & safety of others, I find this behaviour completely unacceptable.
What happens to the child then? What about the couple?
Completely irresponsible sorry. Not good and I completely don't get it and completely disagree with it. That's drawing the line way way way too far....

This is a personal point of view by the way.

Reactions: Scott.. and Pearls
R

riccarda

i am not sure its strictly being cuckold but i was with a dominant female partner for a time who would put me in chastity and then played with Her girlfriend there was a high degree of humiliation involved plus other things but it was always great fun for all three of us

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
i am not sure its strictly being cuckold but i was with a dominant female partner for a time who would put me in chastity and then played with Her girlfriend there was a high degree of humiliation involved plus other things but it was always great fun for all three of us
I can see this as cuckold xx:love:

Reactions: Admin and riccarda
M

meet_the_fockers

Hmmm I'm here to fill my lust for ladies. They are delicious...
I am finding myself more and more turned on watching Mr F pleasure f.ck another lady can't explain it? Actually getting to the point of sitting and watching.. And directing Cuckold female? I dunno?

Reactions: Mootje and Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

Hmmm I'm here to fill my lust for ladies. They are delicious...
I am finding myself more and more turned on watching Mr F pleasure f.ck another lady can't explain it? Actually getting to the point of sitting and watching.. And directing Cuckold female? I dunno?
Anyone care to elaborate on what they think? I must admit, I can switch on the turn of a coin.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I see what you are saying but dont think I could sit in a corner and watch even though it does have a pervy kinkness to it :love:xx

Reactions: Mootje
M

meet_the_fockers

I see what you are saying but dont think I could sit in a corner and watch even though it does have a pervy kinkness to it :love:xx
Well thankyou for your reply.. Sweetie, we joined predominantly for.me I love women.. I've not sat and watched yet! I tend to jump right in.. Although I'm usually the instigator and it's Mr F waiting to be invited... I just find it very much a turn on.. Watching him.. pleasure a lady.. We are evolving :) x

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Well thankyou for your reply.. Sweetie, we joined predominantly for.me I love women.. I've not sat and watched yet! I tend to jump right in.. Although I'm usually the instigator and it's Mr F waiting to be invited... I just find it very much a turn on.. Watching him.. pleasure a lady.. We are evolving :) x
Yes I get that watching but Im too greedy and would have to dive in head first haha xx