Cuckold

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
22 November 2019
I have been advised to post this in a private message with someone - just to see the response -

Tonight I am meeting a couple who the woman likes to be fucked in front of her hubby by a big cock - i either shoot my load on her tits or her face and hubby licks her clean and sometimes sucks my cock if i force it in his mouth when he is tied up

any other couples or people done or interested in this?

20 March 2019
City
Bath
I have been advised to post this in a private message with someone - just to see the response -

Tonight I am meeting a couple who the woman likes to be fucked in front of her hubby by a big cock - i either shoot my load on her tits or her face and hubby licks her clean and sometimes sucks my cock if i force it in his mouth when he is tied up

Sounds like the perfect evening in to me lol

29 November 2019

oo woow it does sound like kinda hot having someone that is attached

Reactions: Pearls
19 March 2015
We would love to find another local single male, Our long term male friend has decided to call it a day after many years on and off pardon the pun!

Maybe if you had some profile pics of you both then you might get more interest :tiphat:
Agreed. No info, beach and sea as an avatar and no media. It won’t help you both and Colin is right.
Do the above and get a bit more involved and who knows where it may lead? :)