Dammit I Know You

• Thread starter Dazzandco
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Dazzandco

So when I was chatting to Admin last night and interesting point came up...what if you recognise someone Business/Friend. I think that's actually the biggest reason people don't like sharing/ exploring. .Mabey that's the reason our sites are so terrible in South Africa. My personal opening is...we here for the same reason arnt we? Let have fun.....just don't push yourself on those people, if it's mutual go for it...BONUS

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Yes indeed, this can be tricky!
As some people may already know, a few times my wife @Pearls and I have bumped into people we know in the real world. The first time was awful and we were mortified. But then and I see it like this now, we are all there/here for the same reasons yes?
We went to a social gathering one night, our bloody old financial advisor was there. I was dying, but at the same time found it funny as I never expected him to be in the scene..

I was cool with it until I had a text at about 2-3 am that morning, asking for a 3sum. ;)
Also both on that note - RE sites in SA being terrible, we have a lot of members here now from there, granted it's a HUGE place, but we do have a few now, would be very grateful if you would or could share the love with your swinging friends in SA... :) :whistle:

But yeah we're here for the same reasons, so let's let our hair down and have fun! :D

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
We will share the hell out of the site.. we were just finding our way around in the beginning...
Thank you so much. As I said, we genuinely have a lot of folks from SA. I have friends across the road from us who are from there and they said the swinging scene is huge there. :D
Sounds like fun in the sun to me!
Yeah we've all been there and while awkward, we're all there for the same reasons...

Reactions: Pearls

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
I saw my cousin on another site years ago :whistle: and an old manager of mine winked at me on the same site. Wasn't her husband that was her partner in the couples profile either. Often wonder if it'd have been awkward in work :surprise:eek:r if I'd have been promoted :lol:
Could have turned into some office fun too~~ but yea i wouldve gone for promotion

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
9 January 2016
City
Reading
this is my worst fear. i couldnt care less that it would mean they were in the 'scene', and that we would both probably be embarrased, i just dont want it to happen - full stop.

ive even thought about if i were to spot at an event, a woman i knew who i thought was really fit, lets say im sitting in the hot tub at the VA and she got in with her other half completely starkers, i still think id prefer that that didnt happen.

perhaps i should dress as dick turpin if i ever go to a gathering again - "this is a stick up, your money or your wife"

D

Deleted member 3411

Personally I think the worry here is more about our secret getting out into the outside world. I don't think it would bother me if someone I knew turned up in fact it would probably give me an interesting perspective. The aforementioned youth worker and police woman would not be a worry really to say they are because of their occupation is somehow to imply that there is something wrong in what fello swingers are doing. I don't think the youth worker is going to do things that you shouldn't with children because he does interesting things with adults all that the police woman would be corrupt because she likes to play with other women!
The one point I did hear from a swinger in Canada I used to talk to was that she knows her niece and one of her cousins also swing so for that reason they keep in touch about each other's movements, not because it would be embarrassing if they run into each other but more because in a dark room (something both she and the niece loved) wanted to be sure that they were touching strangers!!