Dark side

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
To swinging on line, there are plenty of things that occur in this life style that happen only in this scene on line/ swinging sites.
Some people feel the need to behave differently on line.
From having different personalities to different media.
There are so many dark sides to this life style, what don’t you like about it and why?

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
To swinging on line, there are plenty of things that occur in this life style that happen only in this scene on line/ swinging sites.
There are so many dark sides to this life style, what don’t you like about it and why?
There’s a Dark Side .....Luke :D
2B8B4899-CCAE-4B6E-8B24-F08EB761094F.gif

• Haha
  • wicked
Reactions: Tiger and Pearls
TherLegs

MOTM

11 December 2016
Ooo a replacement for the rant thread :D

Ignoring the obvious fakes, off the top of my head, people ......

Who say they are 35 but are really 55.
Who use photo's that are years out of date.
Who use photo's of other peoples bodies.
Keyboard warriors who wouldn't have the balls to same the same thing to your face.
Who post they would never do x but don't practice what they preach.
Who cancel a meet because their pet stick insect has died and knowing the person is already travelling.
Who are happy to snipe at others but throw a paddy if it happens to them.

Put simply I dislike people being deceitful to get into someone underwear or who are disrespectful of others. We are all here for the same thing, sex. How we go about it makes the difference.

I'm sure there are plenty more to add.

W

MOTM

24 October 2018

Keyboard warriors who wouldn't have the balls to same the same thing to your face.
Who cancel a meet because their pet stick insect has died and knowing the person is already travelling.

Put simply I dislike people being deceitful to get into someone underwear or who are disrespectful of others. We are all here for the same thing, sex. How we go about it makes the difference.

What a great reply and I think this probably sums up the general feeling of most of the genuine people on this site..I have noticed when we speak to new members the genuine ones are really worried about proving it is really there profile and the pics are actually them and not fake profiles..there are others who message you at random..10 minutes after they join your receiving messages saying they want a meet and you look really sexy can we meet and play together..that does irritate me.its annoying when these people use this site as a meat market thinking everyone wants to jump into bed with them..apart from that I don't mind anything else..W..:tiphat:

TherLegs

MOTM

11 December 2016
What a great reply and I think this probably sums up the general feeling of most of the genuine people on this site..I have noticed when we speak to new members the genuine ones are really worried about proving it is really there profile and the pics are actually them and not fake profiles..there are others who message you at random..10 minutes after they join your receiving messages saying they want a meet and you look really sexy can we meet and play together..that does irritate me.its annoying when these people use this site as a meat market thinking everyone wants to jump into bed with them..apart from that I don't mind anything else..W..:tiphat:

It's the usual problem, put some people behind a keyboard and they think they have some sort of devine right to act as they please. What they can't or won't accept is they can be going about things the wrong way. But hey ho if they want others to ignore them and happy to make a fool of themselves then I'm happy to let them.

W

MOTM

24 October 2018
It's the usual problem, put some people behind a keyboard and they think they have some sort of devine right to act as they please. What they can't or won't accept is they can be going about things the wrong way. But hey ho if they want others to ignore them and happy to make a fool of themselves then I'm happy to let them.
I think they get the message from us when there's no reply..this site is definitely unique compared to the other meat market.its much more friendly here..I think the new members don't give it a chance..they seem to think the sites called desperate and easy..I think it's the stereotype of swinging that causes all the problems..we had our eyes opened when we first ventured into this lifestyle..in a good way I might add..people assume swinging means jump into bed with anyone but there's so much more to it..anyway rant over..I think this aspect is the dark side.

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017
As for me, I like neither fake profiles nor snobbish people, besides I can't bear people who suppose swinging means easy sex for free because in that case I assume they don't know and mainly don't respect swinging lifestyle and real swingers.

19 March 2015

I think they get the message from us when there's no reply..this site is definitely unique compared to the other meat market.its much more friendly here..I think the new members don't give it a chance..they seem to think the sites called desperate and easy..I think it's the stereotype of swinging that causes all the problems..we had our eyes opened when we first ventured into this lifestyle..in a good way I might add..people assume swinging means jump into bed with anyone but there's so much more to it..anyway rant over..I think this aspect is the dark side.
As for me, I like neither fake profiles nor snobbish people, besides I can't bear people who suppose swinging means easy sex for free because in that case I assume they don't know and mainly don't respect swinging lifestyle and real swingers.
You’ve all pretty much summed up my sentiments exactly there. ?

19 March 2015
I often wonder how people really do, would behave in a club compared to online.
For example, some members are fruity, funny, happy go lucky while some ignore you onsite and don’t interact for whatever reasons.
In tune with the thread and focusing on the latter, I have a question;
if people are seemingly ignorant online, on here, whether it’s through lack of interaction or content, how would they behave in a club?
would they then acknowledge you or simply behave as they do online and walk on by...

We’ve all seen it; threads, media, posts done by other members, read by then ignored.
Would they ignore you in a club or at a social event?

Food for thought.
As for online, where do I start. It’s dangerous and you have to sort the wheat from the chaff in order to get anywhere in this lifestyle.
I also agree that apps have caused immense issues to Swinging too. More pickup than ever now.....

• Wow
Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Fakes, I do find them funny though.
Ignorance happens a lot on line especially on swinging sites.
Bad manners is a personal gripe
Basically online etiquette should be looked at by some.
I'm sure there is a thread here about online etiquette. It has some good information.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
We once had a bloke who messaged a member saying...

Why would you think for one second I would want to fuck you. You fat ugly c....

The account was reported and banned.

Now would that account say it to her face?

So for me the dark side is online abuse and keyboard warriors who for some reason think they can get away with anything because they’re behind a screen.

If anyone receives messages of this nature please report them and we can deal with such accounts.