Debs' birthday

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
9 January 2018
City
Norwich
Debs was laid in the bath, contemplating.
Today was her birthday and they'd checked into the hotel late last night. She guessed Steve had something planned, the orgasm ban was a bit of a clue and she'd been climbing the walls last night when he'd fucked her mouth, switching at the last moment to her pussy where he'd slammed his cock into her and come in a couple of quick thrusts and left her gagging. She idly stroked her slightly furry mound as she thought of the taste and feel of his cock in her mouth. Furry, that was something else that was unusual, he'd banned her from shaving for the last two weeks and she knew how much he liked licking and sucking on her freshly shaved cunt. Her mind wandered, there had been the birthday gang-bang, just her and seven rampant guys (including Steve) who had fucked her to a standstill, then there had been the time she had spent all evening tied to the dining table, flogged, strapped and finally ….......... a finger found it's way to her clit. NO she stopped herself. She was still on a ban and she knew if he asked she wouldn't be able to lie. She's find out soon enough when Steve got back from the errand he was running. There was a knock on the door.

Annoyed, she'd put the 'Do not disturb' sign on the door before getting in, she got out of the bath, put on a robe, and went to the door. Standing outside was a petite, very pretty lady with a small wheelie case. She handed Debs an envelope, Inside was a birthday card “To my Darling Wife” She opened the card and inside was written:

This is Laura
Laura is a submissive bi-tv
Laura is also a qualified beautician, her first job is to wax you.
Laura is wearing a cock cage, the key is in the bedside drawer
Her limits are the same as yours other than she is happy to take anal.
She is yours for today
Enjoy

All my love

Steve
xxx

PS Your come ban is still in force at least until I get back at lunchtime.

Debs stepped back to let Laura enter the room and looked in the bedside cabinet. Sure enough, there was a small key and also her strapon.

“Were you in the bath?” asked Laura, when Debs nodded she continued “Why don't you get back in and I'll bathe you before we wax you”

In the bathroom Laura checked the temperature, “Let's warm it up a bit” she suggested, running the hot tap “it will make the waxing easier”

Getting a bath scrunchy out of her case and squirting a generous dollop of body wash onto it she gesture for Debs to get in the bath. Debs sighed she sank into the bath, “lean forward” said Laura and the soft yet scratchy scrunchy was applied to her shoulders and back, Debs loved her back scratched and was in heaven. Switching to Debs front Laura continued to soap her. “Stand up” she said, Debs stood their, her nipples tingling from the scrunchy as Laura worked her way over her bum, down her thighs, back up the front and her inner thighs. The occasional touches to her pussy lips was agonising. Laura rinsed her off and wrapped her in a bath sheet. Patting her dry she led Debs to the bed. While the wax was warming they sat on the bed chatting. Debs was surprised to find how much they had in common and found herself telling Laura about some of her and Steve's earlier escapades. “You are so lucky” said Laura, explaining that she loved expressing her feminine side when en-femme, loved cock as much as Debs seemed to but also loved sinking her own into a hot wet cunt. Her stories were getting Debs more worked up but the wax was ready. Debs had never been waxed before so she wasn't really sure what to expect. As Laura ripped off the first strip “FUCKING HELL” she yelled, her pubic mound was on fire. Laura laughed “You'll get used to it” she said “it will get easier”

“You sure you're a sub?” grumbled Debs as Laura spread more wax on her. Sure enough it did get easier and soon Laura took Debs hand and let her feel. Debs had been shaving for nearly 20 years and had never felt her pussy so smooth. Idly she wondered what a tongue would feel like and whether Steve would let her grow it enough to be waxed all the time.

Laura meanwhile had started massaging body lotion into her skin, when she'd completed the front, avoiding the freshly waxed area, much to Debs disgust, she made her turn over. Continuing with her arms, shoulders, back, buttocks thighs (but not the sensitive inside) down the back of her legs and even her feet. "Now the interesting bits" said Laura explain that she was now going to use an un-perfumed lotion that had a neutral taste. Parting Debs thighs slightly she started to massage the lotion to the inside, her soft hands occasionally brushing against Debs freshly waxed lips. Parting her buttocks Laura dribbled some of the cool lotion directly onto her puckered hole (Debs doesn't do anal but she does like it played with). Debs back arched as Laura’s clever fingers massaged the lotion into her lips and starfish. "Does it really taste OK?" asked Debs craftily. Laura’s head dipped and her tongue stated to rim her expertly and two fingers slid into her pussy to massage her g-spot. "Don't make me come" cried Debs as an afterthought "I'm on a ban" Laura slapped her arse. "Turn over then"

As she turned over Laura offered the fingers that had been inside her to her mouth, Debs sucked greedily. The lotion had no taste at all, all she could taste was pussy. Laura massaged the lotion into her pubic mound and outer lips. At that moment Steve walked in the room.

“Did she come” he asked Laura. “Nearly”she replied ”but she caught herself at the last moment”

“Hmph” grumbled Debs, so much for subbie solidarity. Steve came over and kissed Debs. “OK baby” he whispered ”your come ban is over” Releasing his cock from his jeans he fed it into her mouth. Debs mumbled something around his cock. He pulled out and told her to try again. “I said to Laura Now suck it bitch!” she greedily sucked his cock back into her mouth.

Laura laughed and bent to the task. As she sucked Debs inner lips she slid the same two fingers into her and started massaging her g-spot again. When she moved her tongue to Debs' clit and then sucked hard Debs went of like a rocket. With Debs squirting like a firehose Laura managed to catch a lot of it in her mouth. She crawled up the bed and managed to fasten her mouth to Debs'. Dribbling Debs' come into her mouth and over Steve's cock that was caught between them her tongue soon joined Debs' licking the head. Steve pulled back until Laura slid down the bed and started to suck one of Debs' nipples. Laura's head came up “Is my come ban finished as well?” she asked Steve. “Hmm” said Steve “That's up to Debs, did I forget to put that in the note?”

Laura looked at Debs expectantly “Oh no” said Debs, a gleam in her eye “You're staying locked up for a while” She got up and unzipped the front of Laura's white tunic revaling a lovely tanned body wearing a padded bra, matching suspenders and stockings. Laying Laura on the bed Debs kneeled over her in a sixty-nine. “I need cock” she said. Steve was happy to oblige “Fast or slow” he asked as he slid into her “It is your birthday after all”

“Just fuck me hard” she said, pulling Laura's legs apart so she could get at her balls and taint. The combination of a very hard fuck and Laura's tongue on both Debs clit and Steve's cock soon meant they were both coming hard. Debs squirting again. As Steve pulled out, Debs sat up and pressed her cunt to Laura's face. Laura eagerly cleaned her up as Steve cupped Debs breasts, her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers and applied just the right pressure as he kissed her. Debs came again and slumped forward. Steve slapped Debs' arse, “come on ladies, let's get cleaned up and get some lunch”

The two girls headed for the bathroom. They ran a bath and Laura pinned Debs hair up, “I need to wash mine” she “it's full of your come” Debs unlocked Laura's cock cage “This is just so you can wash” she explained “You are still on a ban”. They washed each other, with Debs (showing great restraint) taking care not to handle Laura's, by now very hard, cock too much. Laura's hair washed, her cock recaged (it had taken the shower attachment on icy cold to get it back in the cage) they came back into the main room to sort out their make-up and dry Laura's hair.

Knowing they would be a while Steve went to the bar. A while later they joined him and they all enjoyed a light lunch. Eventually Debs told Laura that her come ban was over. “I need cock” Debs announced “Lots of cock”. They guy at the next table nearly ch0ked on his club sandwich. They retired to the room where Debs got the key and, sinking to her knees, freed Laura from the cage.

There followed a complete afternoon of debauchery, limited only by Debs imagination. After Laura had left Debs was lazily licking and sucking Steve's by now deflated cock, something he loved. “That was an awesome birthday” she said “How can I ever thank-you”

“Oh” said Steve, his mouth dipping to her very puffed up and well fucked pussy “I'm sure we'll think of something”