• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Deja vu

MOTM

18 July 2015
Do you get this and does it freak you out

I get it now and again, I look at an account or a photo and think wow I’ve been here before with this person but can never put my finger on it. It bugs the hell out of me

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Do you get this and does it freak you out

I get it now and again, I look at an account or a photo and think wow I’ve been here before with this person but can never put my finger on it. It bugs the hell out of me

Yes it happens to me sometimes but it doesn't worry me. I find it easier to just ignore as either I will eventually remember the details or if not I can ask someone else if they remember.

9 January 2018
City
Norwich
The most striking instance of deja vu that I can remember is when I woke up in HDU after my appendix burst. I knew I'd been there before. I knew the routine, I knew one of the nurses name's, I knew that she was ex-raf and it was just a really surreal experience. I suppose it can all be explained I picked all this up while I was out of it and it registered in my subconscious but at the time I'm it was actually quite scary.

Reactions: Pearls and Tiger
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…