Deja vu

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Do you get this and does it freak you out :eek:

I get it now and again, I look at an account or a photo and think wow I’ve been here before with this person but can never put my finger on it. It bugs the hell out of me o_O

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Do you get this and does it freak you out :eek:

I get it now and again, I look at an account or a photo and think wow I’ve been here before with this person but can never put my finger on it. It bugs the hell out of me o_O

Yes it happens to me sometimes but it doesn't worry me. I find it easier to just ignore as either I will eventually remember the details or if not I can ask someone else if they remember.

9 January 2018
City
Norwich
The most striking instance of deja vu that I can remember is when I woke up in HDU after my appendix burst. I knew I'd been there before. I knew the routine, I knew one of the nurses name's, I knew that she was ex-raf and it was just a really surreal experience. I suppose it can all be explained I picked all this up while I was out of it and it registered in my subconscious but at the time I'm it was actually quite scary.

Reactions: Pearls and Tiger