• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Describe

D

Deleted member 1030

It is quite sexual... musically

I like the Lemon Song;
Squeeze me till the juice runs down my leg
Oddly enough, the two songs I thought of immediately were You Shook Me (All Night Long) by AC/DC and The Lemon Song by Zep

Reactions: Pearls
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Ooof that's a bold thing to say. 1, Led Zep. 2, it's crap so will send it to the Mrs

What do you want? Love boat or something?
Now you have me - love boat was all we could get on TV back in the mid east back in the 80s.
More of a Mod kinda guy so The Who and the members are more my thing. The wife knows i dont do the hairy thing lol

19 March 2015
Now you have me - love boat was all we could get on TV back in the mid east back in the 80s.
More of a Mod kinda guy so The Who and the members are more my thing. The wife knows i dont do the hairy thing lol
Ahh love The Who! More rocker here.... real bikes and all that. But was not really My Generation.
So in your situation would it be;
A quick one while he's away? or I can’t explain?

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
on the same lines we are having "another 1 bites the dust as our music to get married to and 3 times looser to walk out to

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…