Dilema

• Thread starter Deleted member 1402
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1402

This isn't anything to do with swinging, I'm just after a bit of advice.
I've had a parcel delivered 2 days ago, by UPS to a neighbour. Now Royal Mail know strictly not to deliver to any neighbours and to return it to the sorting office, as they kept keeping my parcels and denying having them, even though I had a card posted.
I never get anything delivered from UPS, so they'd not know my delivery instructions, unless specified.
Thing is, I've not ordered anything, had no emails from the sex toy companies I work with, so haven't a clue what the parcel could be.
So my question is, what would you do? Do I ring UPS? Is there anyone I can get in touch with? I've asked google, but it's turning my brain mushy!
Help!

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
This isn't anything to do with swinging, I'm just after a bit of advice.
I've had a parcel delivered 2 days ago, by UPS to a neighbour. Now Royal Mail know strictly not to deliver to any neighbours and to return it to the sorting office, as they kept keeping my parcels and denying having them, even though I had a card posted.
I never get anything delivered from UPS, so they'd not know my delivery instructions, unless specified.
Thing is, I've not ordered anything, had no emails from the sex toy companies I work with, so haven't a clue what the parcel could be.
So my question is, what would you do? Do I ring UPS? Is there anyone I can get in touch with? I've asked google, but it's turning my brain mushy!
Help!
First port of call is your neighbours.
Then after that ring the sorting office or delivery company.

That's what I'd do.

D

Deleted member 1402

Neighbour is totally ignoring me. I've knocked, my sons knocked and so has the fella. She's in, but refusing to answer.
Thanks for the number @Pearls I'll get Clive to ring it tomorrow.
It's stressing me out. My rosacea has flared up because I'm worried it's off a company such as Tantus (I know they have sent out freebies this week using UPS and not sending emails to say they're getting a couple of sex toys), with being a new blogger I don't want companies losing trust in me.

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Neighbour is totally ignoring me. I've knocked, my sons knocked and so has the fella. She's in, but refusing to answer.
Thanks for the number @Pearls I'll get Clive to ring it tomorrow.
It's stressing me out. My rosacea has flared up because I'm worried it's off a company such as Tantus (I know they have sent out freebies this week using UPS and not sending emails to say they're getting a couple of sex toys), with being a new blogger I don't want companies losing trust in me.
You could ring 101 for advice if you know a delivery has gone there and they are refusing to answer the door to you, they could make a call out and knock for you xx

D

Deleted member 1402

You could ring 101 for advice if you know a delivery has gone there and they are refusing to answer the door to you, they could make a call out and knock for you xx
I guess so, it's just so frustrating. Sometimes they'll give me the parcels, fully opened and others they'll keep. Luckily my Postie is really good and helped me fill out a form so that parcels get returned to sorting office. If it's Hermes, UPS or DHL will just deliver to neighbours. Yodel and ParcelForce put my stuff in my blue bin! :mad:

D

Deleted member 1402

Yes exactly.
You don't need a bad rep from suppliers either.
This is what's worrying me. All the companies have a list of reliable bloggers and probably a list of those to avoid. It would ruin my new reputation. Tantus is a huge company.
After all this stress, it could be some shit I ordered on ebay! Best check! :oops:

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
D

Deleted member 1402

I got my parcel!
Stroke of luck really, council came to service my boiler and had been to my neighbour first, saw my parcel with my name on it and said he'd bring it to me.
It's 2 dildos from Tantus!

Reactions: Pearls and Admin