Dinner

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Im cooking dinner for a member here. Three course. ;)

Starter. Home made onion soup.
Main. Steak au poivre.
Desert. Home made apple pie with cinnamon and fresh cream.

For drinks a bottle of wolfblass ;)

The member who would be dining is @Her_him69 as she is more trouble than me:sneaky:

So what dinner would you cook and for whom. You can only pick one person and the reason why you have picked them. :love:

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015

Main. Steak au poivre.

The member who would be dining is @Her_him69 as she is more trouble than me:sneaky:

So what dinner would you cook and for whom. You can only pick one person and the reason why you have picked them. :love:
I would have to learn to cook first !! :rofl:
@Her_him69 .... definitely be on my list ... not sure beans on toast is going to seal the deal ... :palm:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I'll participate quickly on this one. ;)

It would have to be for @meet_the_fockers and the menu is;

1. Stuffed mushrooms with homemade pate, homemade garlic butter and sprinkled with cheese, then oven baked.

2. Then main course would be plaice bonne femme with garlic and cream sauce and prawns.

3. Dessert would be salad and cheeseboard with port and a good ole pint of Carlsberg Export or Stella.

4. Then after that would be a very relaxing chatter and fine wines.

Why? Because she's worth the effort and fuss that I put into such things. An evening like that would take me most of the day to do. :) x

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I'll participate quickly on this one. ;)

It would have to be for @meet_the_fockers and the menu is;

1. Stuffed mushrooms with homemade pate, homemade garlic butter and sprinkled with cheese, then oven baked.

2. Then main course would be plaice bonne femme with garlic and cream sauce and prawns.

3. Dessert would be salad and cheeseboard with port and a good ole pint of Carlsberg Export or Stella.

4. Then after that would be a very relaxing chatter and fine wines.

Why? Because she's worth the effort and fuss that I put into such things. An evening like that would take me most of the day to do. :) x
Dirty bugger :rofl:

D

Deleted member 3289

Main. Steak au poivre.

I like your thinking @Pearls...and lucky @Her_him69 to be so spoilt.

Lots of tempting choices...for me though I'll choose a special delivery service for @anniefanniewannie22 while she pines for @Free-lover1.

First course would be fizz and nibbles in the whirlpool. I'm thinking a dry Cava, roasted peppers, smoked salmon on rye and other little amuse bouches to share.

Main course would be a hot picnic in an Autumn woodland. Warm, mulled cider, steak sandwiches with wild mushrooms, a warming broth and woollen blankets.

Dessert would be delivered to her office to brighten up the end of a working day. Biscotti, a bottle of sweet Vin Santo brought back from Tuscany, some little chocolate brownies and stimulating espresso and conversation.

No hanky panky while Mr is toiling abroad of course...just some telling glances and suggestive speculation...though perhaps her stunning bestie could join us to share the fizz...

N

No longer with us

Main. Steak au poivre.

Wow We are truly honoured :love:
I would say we won't be any trouble but why lie :whistle:

A

anniefanniewannie22

I like your thinking @Pearls...and lucky @Her_him69 to be so spoilt.

Lots of tempting choices...for me though I'll choose a special delivery service for @anniefanniewannie22 while she pines for @Free-lover1.
JC I will be your very naughty lil Miss Ridinghood in the woodland if you come out to play :whistle: xx
First course would be fizz and nibbles in the whirlpool. I'm thinking a dry Cava, roasted peppers, smoked salmon on rye and other little amuse bouches to share.

Main course would be a hot picnic in an Autumn woodland. Warm, mulled cider, steak sandwiches with wild mushrooms, a warming broth and woollen blankets.

Dessert would be delivered to her office to brighten up the end of a working day. Biscotti, a bottle of sweet Vin Santo brought back from Tuscany, some little chocolate brownies and stimulating espresso and conversation.

No hanky panky while Mr is toiling abroad of course...just some telling glances and suggestive speculation...though perhaps her stunning bestie could join us to share the fizz...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    81.9 KB · Views: 44