• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Dinner

A

anniefanniewannie22

How well you know me JC perfect in all aspects I will deliberate on my menu to tantalise your taste buds...... Xx

D

Deleted member 3289

I think JC would make a very good big bad wolf........ Shame I can't run in heels !!! Why would I want too xx
Seems you are both Little Red Riding Hood and the wolf -I can work with that. I'll be the hunter/lumberjack guy who tackles the wolf then (stage left) has his way with Red Riding Hood...

Reactions: Pearls
29 May 2015
Oh I LOVE this one and I'll share why.....I love to cook and when I cook I go full out. I went to culinary school so this ones a fun one for me.
Hmmmmm who shall I cook for??? Okay I am cooking for @Pearls and the reason is.....well..... she's pretty amazing
Okay let's get started. It will be a 4 course meal. Everything will be made from scratch.
We will start a traditional home made Cesar salad
Next we will enjoy mussels, steamed in a garlic wine sauce.
Then we move on to the entire where we will have Beef Wellington, it's my favorite and most delicious dish. With that we will have pancetta wrapped asparagus and pan seared mini potatoes.
We will finish the eve off with.....are you ready??? A chocolate moose with chocolate cheese cake throughout it topped with a mix of white chocolate and dark chocolate shavings.

Drinks will be.... start with a nice white wine and finish with a red

MOTM

18 July 2015
Sounds delicious and thank you. X

M

meet_the_fockers

How the HELL did i miss this!!
@Admin my lerts are brokennnn..
Oh my how can.one refuse such an.offer xxx

M

meet_the_fockers

Ok Pot Noodle..
The dessert is between the sheets.

Ok i is a simple cook..
Steak.. Lamb.. creamy mash..Honey roasted carrots and parsnips.., Roast Potatoes cabbage smothered in butter..
Gravy made from the meat juices...
You may even get a shephards pie..

Thats all your getting my portions are big!@
You bring the dessert and we will share.. later. x

D

Deleted member 2610

Can't cook so it will have to be one of my ready made, heat it up meals that I take with me trekking.
Company...anyone who can stomach them meals with me in the mountains xx

27 April 2015
hmmm, In The Uk, we would invite over @Handyguy59 definately, only he would be the pudding very probably.
In Spain it would be @K&G_Huercal and also @Iain for that intimate food fight scenario that we all know would be so much fun.
Of course we would supply all the food alcohol, and do all the cooking if a need to actually eat should happen lol xxx

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…