Do You Know How To...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Report things?
Seriously, do you know how to report anything?
Over the last few days I have been talking to someone who shall remain anonymous, and one thing that they weren't sure on - is how to make reports.

You can report the following;
Member profiles.
PM's.
Your own profile - for content you may not want on there.
Chat.
Photos.
Comments on photos.
Comments on profile posts comments.
Status updates (we get a few of them to remove duplicates :D)
Posts, Threads and more..

So did you know you can do this and do you know how to do it more importantly?
Over to you Sexy Peeps. x

Reactions: Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Only thing that needs reporting is that bleedin Admin!

Always coming on here telling us about things.... :)
It's quite worrying though that some people don't actually know how to make reports about things.
Unless I ask if people know how to, how will I ever know?
And anyway it's my job to keep people informed about things..... such as updating locations etc :D :whistle:

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Report own profile......? Well that's an interesting concept. :) I'm sure I actually reported myself once. :)

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I guess it's about the things that go on that we can't see, yes we can watch and moderate what goes on publicly but if you have an issue like I do when @Admin sends me naughty stuff in private then it has to be reported, sadly I would have to report him to him, not stupid is he :whistle::rofl:

28 December 2016
City
Leicester
I guess it's about the things that go on that we can't see, yes we can watch and moderate what goes on publicly but if you have an issue like I do when @Admin sends me naughty stuff in private then it has to be reported, sadly I would have to report him to him, not stupid is he :whistle::rofl:

Hmm good point. Start sending me naughty stuff and I'll test the reporting feature :whistle:(y)

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
You're really getting there. Your activity is shooting up which means you're figuring more things out - and more are getting to know you now, so you're definitely getting there. (y)
It might have something to do with me not working so hard and work only as hard as I have to lol

Reactions: Pearls
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Yes could be! None of this 45+ hours in 3 days malarkey :D
Its not an easy ride I am going to but the 5.30 start will feel lovely when I finish at 3.30. Its gonna be hectic though as I now have 3x as many staff but shorter working hours.