Doxy Massager - The World's Most Powerful Magic Wand Massager.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Could've sworn we already listed them, but when I checked it seems to have disappeared. So here we go.

7 April 2018
City
Coddington
Oh yay nice to see some feedback on here for it!

Im keeping my eyes on the love honey forum for the next 25% off sale as i think my poor Ann Summers wand will blow up soon.. the wiring is duct taped to keep it together :/
I did try Love Honeys own version extra powerful vibe but it wasnt even anywhere as close to being as powerful as the AS one so its go big or go home next I think :)

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 1402

DOXY are amazing quality and best thing is, they're made here in the UK, no Chinese tat, but fantastic British design and built.
So worth the price tag.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
26 March 2018
City
London
Its Doxy or nothing for me, tried so many other ones over the years and none have come anywhere near! The quality, noise (lack of) and POWER!!! make them unbeatable.

To quote Henry Royce - The quality will remain long after the price is forgotten.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Its Doxy or nothing for me, tried so many other ones over the years and none have come anywhere near! The quality, noise (lack of) and POWER!!! make them unbeatable.

To quote Henry Royce - The quality will remain long after the price is forgotten.
Same here. :cool:

Reactions: Lips_Pearls