Early 30's Couple

• Thread starter Jjcam2012
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
24 November 2015
Hi and welcome to the forums pop on the various threads and mingle with the natives they're fantastic people to get to know xx

S

Sammy

Hi guys

Welcome , great to see you jump in forum sooooo quickly

Be nosey Read profiles , chat in forum , wink n send messages

Course tonight's the night !!!
It's quiz night in the inn chat room , big gathering , filled with fun n. Banter oh n the quiz too almost forgot bout that

Enjoy n have fun

Reactions: Pearls
T

Tigress

Hello early thirties. @billy55 and I live near Cambridge and have been enjoying the scene and SS since December.

The VA is an amazing venue to experiment.

Also I would say keep your minds open to new experiences. I have had the pleasure of much older and much younger people and everyone is an individual... Xxx

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Daily new to the lifestyle. Wondering how to connect with local people to us? Had one full swap experience and loved it.View media item 19437
Good afternoon and welcome to the community. Stay a while, relax and let the good times roll......or you could be completely filthy and just dive straight on in!!! Either way I hope you enjoy your time here with the inmat-I mean great members. :)

27 April 2015
Daily new to the lifestyle. Wondering how to connect with local people to us? Had one full swap experience and loved it.View media item 19437
Hello again, and welcome, nice to see you know what you want and like, that's half the battle, keep active in the forums, and keep searching around your area, you have to put the effort in to get the best rewards xxx