Easter Egg Fun

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
14 February 2017
City
Luton
What is this Easter Egg hunt I hear about?
Prey tell!
I am intrigued, never taken part in an online Easter Egg hunt, come to think of it, I've never taken part in any Easter Egg hunt!! xx

Reactions: Therapon and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
What is this Easter Egg hunt I hear about?
Prey tell!
I am intrigued, never taken part in an online Easter Egg hunt, come to think of it, I've never taken part in any Easter Egg hunt!! xx
Last year I built an Easter Egg hunt, added Easter Eggs across the site, and members had to find them.
Basically in coding and development, an Easter Egg is typically a surprise of sorts hidden away in the site somewhere?
So that's what I did. I had two different eggs (surprises) located in about 10 places.

I'll be doing the same again this year and starting to build them tonight or tomorrow. :D xx

14 February 2017
City
Luton
Last year I built an Easter Egg hunt, added Easter Eggs across the site, and members had to find them.
Basically in coding and development, an Easter Egg is typically a surprise of sorts hidden away in the site somewhere?
So that's what I did. I had two different eggs (surprises) located in about 10 places.

I'll be doing the same again this year and starting to build them tonight or tomorrow. :D xx
I still need to collect my wine and nibbles from the other night, so I could get Easter eggs too?? lol xx

14 February 2017
City
Luton
:sneaky: :whistle: :yeahbaby:

It's not far you know! x :D
I know, my nephew lives over the bridge. Despite being prettified of heights and bridges I just love going over the Servern.
Never know, I might persuade Mr N to take a drive one weekend .........

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I know, my nephew lives over the bridge. Despite being prettified of heights and bridges I just love going over the Servern.
Never know, I might persuade Mr N to take a drive one weekend .........
It's a brilliant drive for example, from here to the VA. Quite relaxing actually even though a fair trek.
You'd be most welcome any time. :) xx

Reactions: Therapon
14 February 2017
City
Luton
It's a brilliant drive for example, from here to the VA. Quite relaxing actually even though a fair trek.
You'd be most welcome any time. :) xx
You might regret saying that! lol
No seriously, thanks, appreciated. Might take a trip over that bridge one day soon who knows xx

Reactions: Pearls