Eat the Poster Above!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Did 'Call-me-Dave' really fuck that pig?

• Yes - the dirty bastard!

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No - but he's still a tosser!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who cares?... kill them all!

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
K

kopinov

Well, we've all seen them haven't we?... this, that and everything else the poster above threads, and what a chortle they are too.. ho ho ho...
So, I thought it might be a jolly wheeze to imagine the poster above as a random foodstuff with an accompanying serving suggestion...

Naturally, this means I have to run the 'comestible gauntlet' first, but that's fine since I already have an idea that I may be some kind of half baked banana fruitcake... just as long as I don't get roasted on a bed of nails with my head up my arse.

Okay - turkey basters at the ready!... :D

Reactions: Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

Well, we've all seen them haven't we?... this, that and everything else the poster above threads, and what a chortle they are too.. ho ho ho...
So, I thought it might be a jolly wheeze to imagine the poster above as a random foodstuff with an accompanying serving suggestion...

Naturally, this means I have to run the 'comestible gauntlet' first, but that's fine since I already have an idea that I may be some kind of half baked banana fruitcake... just as long as I don't get roasted on a bed of nails with my head up my arse.

Really? :rofl: you raving looney!!

Reactions: kopinov and Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

Wild caught, rabbit mushrooms picked from the wilderness :D

K

kopinov

Butternut squish mashed with a rare loin of beef and a thumb of puckered carrot topped with a twirl of something unidentifiable surrounded by a drizzled lake of sardonic raspberry jus, all juxtapositioned humorously on a precariously balanced rosewood and concrete splatter... :confused:

.. or something like that. :p

Steak chips and for some reason, lashings of onions rings and diane sauce o_Oo_O:eek:
:D
I look forward to lashing Diane's rings and sampling her sauce with great anticipation. ;)

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Butternut squish mashed with a rare loin of beef and a thumb of puckered carrot topped with a twirl of something unidentifiable surrounded by a drizzled lake of sardonic raspberry jus, all juxtapositioned humorously on a precariously balanced rosewood and concrete splatter... :confused:

.. or something like that. :p

I look forward to lashing Diane's rings and sampling her sauce with great anticipation. ;)

Ahh excellent choice Sir, may I recommend the beef?

art...jpg