Eco friendly

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017
I can't say for sure I have done as much I could, but I tried to do my best. Anyway in the last years I have paid attention to environment much more and I have tried to have good practices to take care of nature, world and environment. In this field Italy is not so good, I mean that not the whole Italy pay attention to this situation and to these good practices in the same way.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I can't say for sure I have done as much I could, but I tried to do my best. Anyway in the last years I have paid attention to environment much more and I have tried to have good practices to take care of nature, world and environment. In this field Italy is not so good, I mean that not the whole Italy pay attention to this situation and to these good practices in the same way.
I couldn’t believe how clean Venice became during lockdown, the waters were crystal.

10 July 2018
Do you do as much as you can to be more sustainable and if you had the option would you do more?
I don’t go out of my way to do stuff, but I have no objection to doing stuff that doesn’t cause me great inconvenience. Stuff that does cause me great inconvenience, yeah, I’m less good on that stuff.

I mean, I‘ve had daylight eco friendly bulbs since long before they were obligatory because I like using them. And I like it when useless packaging is removed.

But yeah, I’m sure there could be more I could be doing...

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
If you mean by saving energy then we have a problem. We run two large PC's always on and another two for a few hours each day and two NAS drives which you just don't turn off. Two widescreen TV's one of which is a 50" for a lot of the day and two other large screens that are used often. One person here washes what seems like all of his clothes every week and takes 2-3 days about it including using the dryer for any small thing. On top of that lot, we run a dialysis machine 4 times a week but the water purification stuff that goes with it has to be constantly on.

I don't think our house will be winning any eco awards.

N xxx