Emotional Abuse

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Okay so if you’re dealing with any form of emotional abuse in any kind, you can find some help here.
The threat of emotional abuse towards women AND men, has increased massively as a result of this pandemic.
Women are of course affected, but men are too. To the men or women here who are getting it, no shame. No shame at all. Maybe this is your way out of it.

❤️

D

Deleted member 10361

Great post, as well as Relate there is Victim support and at most hospitals now there is an IDVA (Independent Domestic Violence Advisor) available, so if you have an appointment or attend A&E you can ask to see speak to them.

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017
I agree with Beds_bi, it's a great post. I've just read the article and I've found it very interesting. It gives something to think about. I mean that everyone has to think about both people's behaviour towards them and their own behaviour towards others people (we always have to consider both points of view). I do love these kinds of subjects.

19 March 2015
I think it’s extremely important that anyone who is dealing with it, speaks up. I’ve seen this week, in the news etc how much of a bigger issue it is to what some of us may have believed.
By which I mean yes we all know it’s around but it’s probably worse than you realised. Don’t be afraid to speak out.