Evening Everyone

• Thread starter Dandd2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Dandd2

Newbies to this site. Having a look around, a perv, a gander, whatever you wish to call it. Hopefully we'll learn the site well enough to let you know what we want, what we like and how we like to do it

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Newbies to this site. Having a look around, a perv, a gander, whatever you wish to call it. Hopefully we'll learn the site well enough to let you know what we want, what we like and how we like to do it
Good evening again both, been lovely chatting with you so far.
As I always say, be active - remain active and far you will go.
Enjoy and have fun.
Best wishes,
Admin x

D

Deleted member 3657

Sssshhhhh that's Biba, the one I told you about..... so that's how I rebuilt the Enigma machine...

Reactions: The_Bibas
N

No longer with us

Welcome! Pull up a chair...

Reactions: Therapon
S

Sammy

Morning
Welcome to madhouse
Jump on forums
Join in
Read profiles get messaging
Chat
Have fun
Sx

27 April 2015
Hello again and welcome to the forums, well you sound nicely confident, so keep it up, and make some new friends with benefits.
Our Regards, @The-A-Team

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
14 February 2017
City
Luton
Hello, welcome, pull up a chair it's gonna be a long ride (pardon the pun!)
Hope you have lots of fun and laughter here getting to know the many wonderful characters that make SS what it is xx

D

Deleted member 2978

good evening or should I say night lol enjoy the site and forums many things to wet an appetite

Reactions: The_Bibas