Experimenting with swinging.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
25 January 2020
City
Manchester
Wouldn't do again, 3ways, 4ways etc with couples where one is joining because it was the others ideas, they tend to maybe start right then go wrong or go well until the day after when the other decided they didn't want to do it after all and regret it, but did it just because their otherhalf convinced them, that's not good and always awkward especially if you have stayed over, though sometimes you make a quick retreat and make an excuse not to stay.

Or there's the jealous one who perceives that one is getting more action or attention then them, even if that's not the case, again those are awkward in the morning or it can end suddenly if they decide to storm off, it may not help if they storm or and fun continues.

But those are not good 3sums, 4sums etc

Good ones are when all involved are active participants, and don't get easily jealous.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
What have you tried and experimented with, that you’d never do again?

Could be full swap with a couple, soft swap. Could be a threesome. 3sum MMF/FFM..

On the flip of that, what have you experimented with that you would do again? ? x
Can't think of a single thing chief. I would do everything I have tried times a hundred if I could ??

N xxx

19 March 2015
For me there isn't actually anything I wouldn't do again, I'd just do it better - more preparation, communication and planning!

Tell a lie - I won't do endure something I'm having difficulty with in future. ?

I would experiment with group sex again, for sure.

What about you Lips_Pearls?
Hmm. That’s a good question. I think that we’ve found our balance really on what works for us and what doesn’t.

The bondage/Kink/BDSM side of it is between us only. We’ve tried it a couple times with a fellow lady friend and It’s just something that is just for us really.

As for what I’d do again? Well I do, we both do, enjoy naughty but fun filled weekends over just a one night stay. So that’s something I think that’s what we’d enjoy.

I know that we’d both enjoy experimenting with something we’ve discussed before - involving someone being tied to a chair and made to watch, until invited. ? x

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Hmm. That’s a good question. I think that we’ve found our balance really on what works for us and what doesn’t.

The bondage/Kink/BDSM side of it is between us only. We’ve tried it a couple times with a fellow lady friend and It’s just something that is just for us really.

As for what I’d do again? Well I do, we both do, enjoy naughty but fun filled weekends over just a one night stay. So that’s something I think that’s what we’d enjoy.

I know that we’d both enjoy experimenting with something we’ve discussed before - involving someone being tied to a chair and made to watch, until invited. ? x
?‍♂️

N xxx

• Love
Reactions: Therapon
15 March 2020
Definitely some more FFM 3somes would be great. I have played with a couple in a club when I accompanied a girl, which led to another girl joining in and we are now good friends and been to a club together also. So yeah, more of that please.