• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Eyes Wide Shut...

28 December 2016
City
Leicester
We he wanted to do a 'Eyes wide shut' themed event for a while now but have never been able to find just what we are looking for.
So if we hosted an event at a well known club, that has a very good reputation. Following the whole eyes wide shut fantasy....
Ladies in full black capes with sexy underwear underneath, with the capes to be removed at a given time. With the men wearing a tux and everyone in masquerade masks.
A photography booth on site maybe, champagne reception and many other themed ideas.
With the dress code a condition of entry. Who would be interested and who thinks it would/wouldn't work.
At the moment I'm just fishing for input and interest

D

Deleted member 3411

I remember the film....damn I'm tall, you need to be a sort arse...lol. so long as the ladies aren't treated like the film....
Sounds fun.

Reactions: Phoenixcouplexx
28 December 2016
City
Leicester
I remember the film....damn I'm tall, you need to be a sort arse...lol. so long as the ladies aren't treated like the film....
Sounds fun.

If you need to be a short arse then I'm in trouble too lol.
Though D would get in just fine lol

D

Deleted member 3411

I'm only talking the guys....what's that? Mr Cruise says he's NOT short! Lol

D

Deleted member 3411

Glory holes don't appeal as I'd prefer to see the lady I play with, but sex with someone I don't know or even speak to...hmmmmm might be fun.

Reactions: Brumcouple2013
28 December 2016
City
Leicester
Haven't really ironed out all the details yet. But I was thinking along the lines of giving people the opportunity to indulge the whole fantasy and also cater for those that maybe didn't want quite everything lol.
I think the key is going to be that dress is non optional. If people don't dress in the theme the whole thing will fall on its arse. And it's cheap enough to achieve if the guys have a suit. We'd like all the guys in a tux but not sure if insisting on that is unfair considering that's another £50 - £80 for the hire.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
We'd like all the guys in a tux but not sure if insisting on that is unfair considering that's another £50 - £80 for the hire.

Given the cost of getting in the club, travel and possibly overnight accommodation it could but some people off or possibly unaffordable for others so it is something you need to take into consideration.

Reactions: Brumcouple2013
28 December 2016
City
Leicester
Given the cost of getting in the club, travel and possibly overnight accommodation it could but some people off or possibly unaffordable for others so it is something you need to take into consideration.

Yes definitely. As I said definitely thought of that.

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Yes we would be interested but not sure I would want to be wearing my tux to such a place and I guess taking all or some of it off and risk loosing it or it getting damaged in some way. Dark suits are 10 a penny so maybe that would be a better idea

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…