• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

F1 Thread (no Spoilers)

MOTM

9 November 2015
Without getting too involved in the politics, I think what they did to Bernie was utterly disgraceful.
I don't agree Bernie had too much control and new ideas have been needed for many years , he had his time and should have stood down ...
it will take time to evolve but they have to develop rules to allow more competitive teams to run at the front ... after two races Ferrari appears to have closed the gap to Mercedes so that can only be good ...
my opinion would be removing more driver aids ... back to proper clucthes and manual gearboxes ..
maybe a change back to N/A v8 or v10 power units bring back the noise ...

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Not seen enough racing yet to see what the changes to the cars has done. Never like to see anyone get screwed over but Bernie should have gone years ago as I think he has hurt the sport no end so lets see what the new folks bring to the table. Cant say I like the quieter cars so I would say too bring back the Vs and also agree make them drive the cars and bin the aids. Loved the way Hammy and Vettel greeted each other after the race.

11 September 2016
City
Corby
I'm still waiting to see how he new rule changes pan out on the different circuit types / conditions. *I've not seen the Chinese GP yet as I've been away on my hols* but so far I'm happy to see a shake up and more competition. It should always be about driver skill for me, not just engineering.

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Jury's out for me. I'm waiting to see how the sport recovers from the changes. Fist season for implementation, second for perfection. We got a glimpse at China on how exciting F1 can be. I'm a massive f1 fan but to be honest my interests have somewhat been redirected toward rally cross, gt and lmp. Kinda breaks my heart though to see McLaren and Williams struggling to make any impact. Either McLaren know something about that Honda's potential they have yet to unlock or they've had the rug pulled from under them. Hope both teams can turn it around.

24 November 2015
Woohoo I now know what you lot are talking about I saw it on telly yesterday nice cars but they stop alot x

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…