• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Fab.swingers

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Awww cheers mate.
You're most welcome Big Fella. I mean it though. I'm trying not to post too much in this thread yet, but as you can see it is tricky.
But we genuinely mean it. Our single gents here are respectful, polite, considerate and friendly.
We all know the score where guys are tarred with the same brush and I am so proud to have such amazing gents on this site. You and the other chaps are setting the standards and are undoing the damage most of the numpties over there, have done.
Good for you and stick at it. I hope the site really pays off for you as all I've ever seen is you being friendly and polite.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Ps to add to this, it's frustrating to see for us when members join and instantly put up "no single guys" because that's what they're used to and have to do elsewhere.
We had one couple who joined and we spoke to them, and in all fairness they realised that it's not like that and actually edited their info! How amazing is that!
Anyway I'm waffling and digressing I think from the main subject matter even though it's partially connected.

26 July 2016
Been there, done that, got the forum ban lol.

I've had a profile on that site since it was a few month old, a lot has changed over the 10 years of it's existence. The rot set in when the guy who created it sold it to the present owners who are a limited company.

I recently got an indefinite ban from the forums for trying to be helpful, seems admin didn't like what I wrote.

It certainly isn't the site it's creator intended it to be and members suffer for it, the bottom line is $ $ $ $ and those that pay often get away with murder

5 March 2016
City
Harlow
I was on fab till I joined here and I found out I had 4 accounts which only 1 was me and I reported it to them and all I got was a message back saying they look into it and nothing I bet if I look on there now they be on there still on there xxx

6 April 2016
City
Nottingham
Well we're currently on it and so far we're not impressed. Had a few socials. One guy chickened out 3 hours before, another was not for us and he followed up with a load of misogynistic abuse on ******, the 3rd well seemed genuine and decent, lots of positive varis but at the mention of my wife and him sharing the cost of a hotel he went very quiet lol. Also we didn't receive any varis from our socials, one guy even said he didn't give varis unless he had sex with my wife!! My wife has all but given up on it tbh, I now just monitor our account but I'm considering deleting it.

MOTM

18 July 2015
That isn't very good both x

D

Deleted member 3657

I honestly believe you will not have the same experience here. This site is a lot more open. Makes it easier for you to make the right connections and friends.

T

The_Bibas

We have had over 100 no shows in 18 months. And these are all real Guys. We checked each and everyone out by getting them to do live videos
It's the nature of the site. Married men pretending to be single getting their tiny little rocks off to the illusion that they can still pull.
Our latest no showed turned up for the social. Verified us and on the night he was coming to our home.. He left fab. Vanished!
It is getting more and more difficult.
Stephen

D

Deleted member 3657

Are they fucking mental???

Reactions: Pearls
F

Fun_wanted_11

I signed up to that site first i was just being myself nice and polite i only messaged people who i thought would be a match n same interests etc but i only got one reply and that was " not interested your not verified by someone on the site" i meanbhow are you supposed to get verified if you cant meet any?

Reactions: Deleted member 2610
D

Deleted member 1402

Same time next week?

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014

Same time next week?
Of course same truckstop on the A1 ?
If you can be seen with me again, why the heck not?
Charming.
Can we please keep things on track.

H

Housewifey69

I've been on that dreadful place both as a single female and as a couple with Jo and neither experience was pleasant however I've had problems on other sites too so I don't think Fab is the only swingers site to suffer from the aforementioned issues.

Thankfully I'm pretty thick skinned and a few keyboard warriors really don't bother me nor do the sad cliquey cam trollops and obviously married men who really do struggle to understand the meaning of no.

I've been lucky to make some great friends, including single men and of course meet the love of my life but none of this happened on fab. I honestly don't think there are any genuine folk on there and the few that are, are so used to newbies turning out to be fakes that they refuse to engage and welcome new people. Hopefully this site will become the go to place for the nice people and the idiots can stay there !

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
I have mentioned on other threads about this site, it is a dangerous place, I suffered badly and still do even though I am not there, I have a stalker who kept opening new accounts to follow me, found out my business and eventually my address.
Yes he has a restraining order but that counts for nothing when you live alone most of the time. The threats of sexual vulgarities are to disgusting for me to say and would probably be removed but I have had them all.
The owners of this site have never helped, not even with the police so I wish them well and happy swinging but feel sorry for victims who have had so much trouble there.

P

peakcouple

Must agree the single guys here are in a different league to those on Fab, much nicer. There are some odd people there!

Reactions: Pearls and Lace
27 May 2016
City
Dartford
I've met some lovely people when i was with my ex. However, before and after we split up. I find it almost impossible to find genuine people that would be interested. So many single girls and couples want VWE or black men because they are well hung. It's also very hard for single men on there who are genuine and not just pic collectors.

Reactions: Lace
T

Twickerman

I like how they sell as an advantage of upgraded membership the ability to delete pics you have shared. As if anybody interested in retaining your pics cannot figure out how to keep copies of them anyway. Some people are easily parted from their money it seems.

Reactions: Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
This is true, but how to get this and these, points across? To the converted, we're heathens spreading the gospel of Satan himself.
Honestly, some people don't believe a word of it or of the amazing propaganda machine that runs there.

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…