Fantasies Live out or keep as fantasies

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
W

Wheels85

Good evening you naughty bunch...

Many of us have sexual fantasies if not all of us and many have no doubt been lived out.

So my question is if presented with an opportunity for one of your fantasies to become reality would you grab it??

I'm an inquisitive soul you see and for me it would depend on the couple or person but also I actually like some fantasies being exactly that it's a mental turn on.

Admittedly in my head I'm alot more nimble but also the fear of it not living up to what I thought or my performance not being as I would hope stops me from persuing it

Am I alone in this thought process

Discuss

D

Deleted member 11852

I think this lifestyle in general is about living out your fantasies..everything we have done since being here has mostly been things we talk about in the bedroom..admittedly not everything lives up to expectations but every new experience we embrace and enjoy..if you go into a meet with expectations about your wildest fantasies becoming reality then you could end up disappointed..we have enjoyed every thing we have experienced because of that reason..plus everyone gets nervous,,everyone has some kind of confidence issues as long as you enjoy making your fantasies as exciting in reality as in your head ..that's the main thing..W.. :tiphat:

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Good evening you naughty bunch...

Many of us have sexual fantasies if not all of us and many have no doubt been lived out.

So my question is if presented with an opportunity for one of your fantasies to become reality would you grab it??

I'm an inquisitive soul you see and for me it would depend on the couple or person but also I actually like some fantasies being exactly that it's a mental turn on.

Admittedly in my head I'm alot more nimble but also the fear of it not living up to what I thought or my performance not being as I would hope stops me from persuing it

Am I alone in this thought process

Discuss
If an opportunity arises then yes I would take it ... We all have fears of living up to what others want but would you regret not taking the opportunity if presented.. I would :tiphat:

11 November 2019
I think this lifestyle in general is about living out your fantasies..everything we have done since being here has mostly been things we talk about in the bedroom..admittedly not everything lives up to expectations but every new experience we embrace and enjoy..if you go into a meet with expectations about your wildest fantasies becoming reality then you could end up disappointed..we have enjoyed every thing we have experienced because of that reason..plus everyone gets nervous,,everyone has some kind of confidence issues as long as you enjoy making your fantasies as exciting in reality as in your head ..that's the main thing..W.. :tiphat:
Enjoy life to the full,you get one shot at life,no rehearsals,nobody’s promised tomorrow,live it now! Live it to the maximum ???

25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
We came on to the scene to fulfill our fantasies. Mrs Brum has fulfilled most of hers and I have been lucky to be part of all those to some degree. We have also discovered a few others along the way.
We still have one fantasy left, which we have been unable to fulfill , and have now stopped trying. If it ever happens then so be it, if not, it wasn’t meant to be

D

Deleted member 6127

Fantasy’s are what we all have. Our choice in our life style gives us the opportunity to live out some of these. We also develop new ones and try out situations we never even thought of.
The key is to enjoy them with your partner or as a single. Talking about them together is a huge turn on for us...reality can sometimes be disa

9 January 2018
City
Norwich
I think a lot of people are a bit wary of admitting certain fantasies to their partner. Their are websites* that let you answer the questions separately and it then combines the answers to show you where you both think alike. It's a great idea and something you need to do regularly as new things appeal to people all the time. An interesting line from the results page of the one we use is: Remember don't judge your partner (because no-one should be shamed for what they like) and make sure all your activities and safe, sane and consensual.

I think this is very important, Debs and I are very good at trying new things and not getting hung up if we don't like them. We just have a laugh about it, put it down to experience and move on.

(maybe @Admin could look at getting something like this included on this site? The ones we've found don't really go far enough re swinging type stuff)

Last edited:
11 November 2019
I think a lot of people are a bit wary of admitting certain fantasies to their partner. Their are websites* that let you answer the questions separately and it then combines the answers to show you where you both think alike. It's a great idea and something you need to do regularly as new things appeal to people all the time. An interesting line from the results page of the one we use is: Remember don't judge your partner (because no-one should be shamed for what they like) and make sure all your activities and safe, sane and consensual.

I think this is very important, Debs and I are very good at trying new things and not getting hung up if we don't like them. We just have a laugh about it, put it down to experience and move on.

(maybe @Admin could look at getting something like this included on this site? The ones we've found don't really go far enough re swinging type stuff)
Sounds good S???

Reactions: Brumcouple2013

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014

I could certainly take a look into something like that. We’ve a few things left to fix from upgrading, so there’s quite a list... but I can certainly look into this and start making something. Good suggestion. ?

9 January 2018
City
Norwich
I could certainly take a look into something like that. We’ve a few things left to fix from upgrading, so there’s quite a list... but I can certainly look into this and start making something. Good suggestion. ?

Shal I start a thread to suggest questions?

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Shal I start a thread to suggest questions?
Yes you could do, it will take a bit of time as I need to look into building it first. Once I can work the logic out, we can then go from there. Good idea though to get a head start on it, once they’re finalised it’s a simple case of then adding them.

Reactions: Tiger