Favourite Foreplay?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
25 February 2016
Is it just me? It depends.

Sex is wonderful, and foreplay equally important. But for me the foreplay can be different, depending on who I am with. I love to touch, lick and kiss a lady all over, and depending on where she is sensitive will make me linger in those areas. I am very sensitive and I can usually tell what she likes and how she likes it. I also encourage her to give me feedback if she feels comfortable doing so, and wants to (assuming she's not tied up and blindfolded, that is!). I love to give pleasure, and I will not hide the pleasure she is giving me as I believe it is also a turn-on. I also tell her that she is free to do what she likes too, but that she is not under any obligation except to enjoy herself.

If we are really in tune, she will like the way I give oral sex. I like to tease, and that will generally be towards the middle or end of our foreplay. I start by touching her really gently and lightly, maybe with my finger or tongue (usually my tongue as it's more sensitive) and I spend a long time exploring like this. I will tell her how much I love her scent and taste, and how much she excites me. I will also tell her not to worry if she gets very wet when she's excited (I have never met a woman who is too wet! I love it, and if she is wet, it's an indication that what I'm doing, I'm doing right!).

So I guess giving oral sex is my favourite - generally. But I met one woman who didn't enjoy it, so with her, it was not a favourite!

PS If we've been out all day, swapping glances and making innuendos, a jungle fuck can be bloody fantastic, too. But the "foreplay" has been conversational, facial expressions and non-sexual contact, which has taken place during the course of the day.

Reactions: KinkyKeeling
5 July 2023
For them, Massage.... it has unlocked the gates for me many a time, and the one you really want to Learn/Practice is Yoni (or Yonic) Massage. Takes a while, but well worth it. As for me, just flash your knickers and I'm yours;)

• Haha
Reactions: Pearls