• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Favourite Positions And Why?

• Thread starter 2hot2handle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Come on guys, everyone has a favourite position, come tell us why......is it deeper, pleasure last longer, more stimulating, more satisfying, does it make you cum like a fountain?? Any reason whatsoever let's hear it!

Oh so many to choose from. Should I make a list lol.
Doggy always hits the spot but I also like to be on top. It's deeper penetration and feels bloody awesome lol. Xxxxxx

2hot2handle

I quite agree Mr A . Anyhow what's your and j's favourite. Don't be shy tell Auntie Di xxxxxxx
Love doggy can get in nice and deep, I'm very partial to reverse cowgirl too you get a great view mmmm oh and love a woman on top. Nothing wrong with missionary pushing the thighs back also gets you in nice and deep! xxxxxx

Reactions: Mootje and Pearls
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Love doggy can get in nice and deep, I'm very partial to reverse cowgirl too you get a great view mmmm oh and love a woman on top. Nothing wrong with missionary pushing the thighs back also gets you in nice and deep! xxxxxx
Mmmmm legs round the back of the guys head. That feels so ooooooo nice. Reverse cowgirl not bad. S loves that .
You know me A I love good n hard lol xxxx

M

Mootje

eeeemmmm damn now 69 as a starter, defo Doggy makes me feel i am in full control plus u can check my blOody whole kamasutra Bible hehehehe

HAHAHAHA.. I just LOVE SEX and all Positions

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…