Favourite Sex Toys

• Thread starter Scrunchy&Muffet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Z

zebo

It has various attachments for different body parts, at low settings it tickles, at high ones you can brand with it ( i don't brand you will be pleased to know ) there is also a metal wand that the person can hold and that makes them 'live' so their touch is actually electric, the sensation on medium is sort of like getting a tattoo done.

YES i am bringing one of mine now, and i'll probably do a demo with @Mz-Zebo she loves it

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

It has various attachments for different body parts, at low settings it tickles, at high ones you can brand with it ( i don't brand you will be pleased to know ) there is also a metal wand that the person can hold and that makes them 'live' so their touch is actually electric, the sensation on medium is sort of like getting a tattoo done.

YES i am bringing one of mine now, and i'll probably do a demo with @Mz-Zebo she loves it

I'm intrigued to see what it's like x

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Does rope count as a sex toy of I does then that's my number one after that i would say vibrators are number two with floggers a close number three. I do have an ex though that loved her one off lovernotfighter dildo

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Okay It's known that I like my pain etc.. The wand was fun, I even did the live charge thing and zapped people - that was epic :D
but it wasn't fun on Admin Jr and I certainly don't recommend high voltage on your nape/neck, arms, ribs etc.. Can get extremely painful if overused.
Was good fun but can quickly turn sour if not careful.
Safewords don't apply by that point as you're being zapped. :)
If used correctly, great fun like having a tattoo done to being tickled as @zebo pointed out. (y)

Reactions: Therapon and Lace
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Okay It's known that I like my pain etc.. The wand was fun, I even did the live charge thing and zapped people - that was epic :D
but it wasn't fun on Admin Jr and I certainly don't recommend high voltage on your nape/neck, arms, ribs etc.. Can get extremely painful if overused.
Was good fun but can quickly turn sour if not careful.
Safewords don't apply by that point as you're being zapped. :)
If used correctly, great fun like having a tattoo done to being tickled as @zebo pointed out. (y)
Ok gone from intrigued to scared to death lol xxxx