• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Favourite Sex Toys

• Thread starter Scrunchy&Muffet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Many of us use sex toys and aids so which are your favourites? And guys which do you like to use on your ladies?

@zebo farrier tools do not count as sex toys haha.

My favourite is my Rampant rabbit....I have 2 of them actually. And I also love my fucking machine. Highly recommended xxxx

Z

zebo

It has various attachments for different body parts, at low settings it tickles, at high ones you can brand with it ( i don't brand you will be pleased to know ) there is also a metal wand that the person can hold and that makes them 'live' so their touch is actually electric, the sensation on medium is sort of like getting a tattoo done.

YES i am bringing one of mine now, and i'll probably do a demo with @Mz-Zebo she loves it

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

I'm intrigued to see what it's like x

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Does rope count as a sex toy of I does then that's my number one after that i would say vibrators are number two with floggers a close number three. I do have an ex though that loved her one off lovernotfighter dildo

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Okay It's known that I like my pain etc.. The wand was fun, I even did the live charge thing and zapped people - that was epic
but it wasn't fun on Admin Jr and I certainly don't recommend high voltage on your nape/neck, arms, ribs etc.. Can get extremely painful if overused.
Was good fun but can quickly turn sour if not careful.
Safewords don't apply by that point as you're being zapped.
If used correctly, great fun like having a tattoo done to being tickled as @zebo pointed out.

Reactions: Therapon and Lace
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Ok gone from intrigued to scared to death lol xxxx

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…