Favourite Swinging...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Memory?
What is your favourite swinging memory that you have had and shared, either as a swingle or from within your partnership/marriage etc?

Ours?
Hmmmm...
A good friend of ours, after a club social/play event, we all obviously had an amazing time and our friend.. well, she just kind of let things flow, took control and she was leading the way for us.
Was an amazing evening/morning and one of those memories we will remember. :sneaky:
Yours? ;) x

31 December 2018
City
Swansea
The first time I watched my (ex) partner fucking another woman whilst he watched me fucking her husband. So many emotions in one go... Mainly being turned on obviously, but it was such an empowering experience, I was surprised at having that feeling in particular. Loved it - replay it in my mind on many occasions! ❤️

19 March 2015
The first time I watched my (ex) partner fucking another woman whilst he watched me fucking her husband. So many emotions in one go... Mainly being turned on obviously, but it was such an empowering experience, I was surprised at having that feeling in particular. Loved it - replay it in my mind on many occasions! ❤️
I personally think that watching your partner, either pleasing someone or being pleased, in this lifestyle, is the ultimate end game... Am sure you agree :sneaky: ;) x

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
They have all been memorable in their own ways , I’ve been told this has happened a couple of times , having been chatting with couples I subsequently met the ladies after they split with their partners , they had been forbidden to chat with me or arrange a meet ....
Any way subsequently met .. different times I should say but the meets were similar in how they went but had amazing times with both ladies .. can’t specifically pick a favourite as they have always been good .... and hopefully more will follow ..

10 July 2018
Memory?
What is your favourite swinging memory that you have had and shared, either as a swingle or from within your partnership/marriage etc?

Ours?
Hmmmm...
A good friend of ours, after a club social/play event, we all obviously had an amazing time and our friend.. well, she just kind of let things flow, took control and she was leading the way for us.
Was an amazing evening/morning and one of those memories we will remember. :sneaky:
Yours? ;) x
Favourite memory?

Two, vying for the top spot.

Memory 1: At a club, Two of my oldest friends in the scene asked me if I would like to play as part of a foursome… in public. I’d played with both ladies, and enjoyed it. So I said yes. And while we were playing, another couple asked to join. And we said yes. And the number grew. And grew. Until it was the closest thing I’ve ever been involved with to an orgy. At least 20 people playing, moving from partner to partner. Everyone ‘behaved’; not one unasked for approach, and any ‘no thanks’ to an individual was completely respected. One of the most fun times I’d ever had.

Memory 2: A woman had mentioned to one of the friends above - in frustration - that she’d done ‘everything but jump on me’ but I’d not gotten any of the hints… so the friend gave her the obvious advice. And the next time we were there, she waited until I went for a shower, alone, then proceeded to pretty much ‘jump on me’.

L

LizandChris

So far in the short time we have been doing this, and not actually a swing situation but anyway, first experience ever, went to a club, very nervous but eager, wife and I on a bed in the large play room and she's giving me oral, on the bed next to us are two girls and one guy, girl 1 is on her back getting fucked by the guy, girl 2 is getting oral from girl 1 , girl 2 is watching us as she comes on her girlfriends face, probably the most erotic thing I've seen

Reactions: Lookingforhotfun
25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
For us, it was the time we met a bi couple. We had met before and the ladies had played. On this occasion I sucked the mans cock (the first time for me). Seeing how much it turned Mrs Brum on really got me going.

D

Deleted member 6127

So many good times ...

St one of our social times with SS at a club we got talking to a couple of couples. Later on, while taking in the activities we came across them all in one room, 4 couples all together on a bed. As we watched they asked us to join in, a the speed of light we were naked. Watching Miss C sucking a cock hard as her pussy was licked was such a turn on. The look on her face bent over as a cock slipped into her and she licked my cock, eye contact all the time...fantastic time looking forward to more of the same...

Another time with some great friends...not planned but we all ended up in our bed. Cwtching the lovely lady as Miss C played with friend. Then suddenly my cock was being sucked by my mate, totally out of the blue...wow and Miss C watching as she sucked the ladies pussy....the unplanned can be so good

Xxx :0)) T

25 July 2016
I’ve been told this has happened a couple of times , having been chatting with couples I subsequently met the ladies after they split with their partners , they had been forbidden to chat with me or arrange a meet ....

Cant understand why they stopped them from chatting or meeting thats the whole point unless they would feel left out and a billy nomates but im sure you would have chatted to them to as i dont think your that kind of bloke to ignore the male of the couple

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Cant understand why they stopped them from chatting or meeting thats the whole point unless they would feel left out and a billy nomates but im sure you would have chatted to them to as i dont think your that kind of bloke to ignore the male of the couple
It had nothing to do with ignoring the males , had more to do with their insecurities I think , they met couples but it’s a different dynamic with a single male .... both ladies always took an interest in me and when circumstances changed we were able to meet as singles ..

D

Deleted member 3175

When we eventually got together with a couple we'd been trying to get together with for such a long time. The evening flowed, talk, drinks and the end result was amazing, the build up had all been worth it. Still makes us smile and gets us going now. S xxx

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Favourite memory for me would be our first ever threesome, many years ago that started in a hot tub, in the garden in the middle of winter with snow on the ground. Our guest making eye contact with me as she kissed and stroked Ry, oooh a little tingle from that memory. It progressed to the three of us running naked into the house and continuing on the fur rug in front of an open fire. It was like something out of a fairytale .

And that started the whole thing for us. Now here we are countless threesomes in and looking to expand our horizons.

Xx G

M

Mojomuff

My favourite memory would have to be my very first threesome...which led me into the lifestyle.
So I had been invited to a mate and his wife's place for dinner one weekend. She was incredibly sexy, and I had often caught myself having naughty thoughts about her.
We were sitting in the lounge chatting, the subject turned to sex, and before I knew it the subject of a threesome had come up. We discussed the fantasy for a few minutes, and then the hubby says to me, "So? You up for this? She gave me the safe word already"
I was stunned...she looked at me, smiled and then walked over and got down on her knees infront of me on the couch. It was surreal, and went on for hours. I spent the next 18 months as their "extra" at least twice a month. They then moved to Dubai, and by then I was hooked on swinging. It was a gentle and easy introduction into the lifestyle for me. And SO much fun!!!

10 March 2015
Every time I think I have the perfect "Swinging memory", something else pops up to trump it lol!
The first time I saw Jayne kiss another woman, the first time I saw her suck a cock other than mine, the first time I saw her play with another woman, the first time I played with another woman as Jayne watched...and so on.
There are "stand out" moments that always stick in the mind that are very obvious.
For me, being the "man meat" in an FFFFFM sandwich was awesome.
For Jayne, her first 3sum with 2 other women its up there with the best.

Here's hoping we can keep adding to the list of great memories!(y)

Reactions: Mojomuff
M

Mojomuff

Every time I think I have the perfect "Swinging memory", something else pops up to trump it lol!
The first time I saw Jayne kiss another woman, the first time I saw her suck a cock other than mine, the first time I saw her play with another woman, the first time I played with another woman as Jayne watched...and so on.
There are "stand out" moments that always stick in the mind that are very obvious.
For me, being the "man meat" in an FFFFFM sandwich was awesome.
For Jayne, her first 3sum with 2 other women its up there with the best.

Here's hoping we can keep adding to the list of great memories!(y)

FFFFFM??? You are my new hero. Your cape is on its way...

M

Mojomuff

Lol, I was just lucky...right place, right time, right group of friends!
It started as an FFM and grew from there.
Those are the moments this lifestyle is built on! Nicely done...like I said, you are my hero now. Feel free to use the Batcave as you see fit...