Festivals...

• Thread starter The_Bibas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

The_Bibas

Right now we are at the heaven seventeen festival..

We love 80s music and frequently do festivals and gigs..
This weekend we have a 3 days of festivals with heaven 17...
Not including the after party bash!
LOL

Love them to bits though.. Have known them for nearly 30 years.... Just after the human league.. Another story..
Did you know they were responsible for getting Tina Turner back into the charts and reviving her career..

We have three more festivals this year and the kid creole concert in November.. Cannot wait..

Are we too old to get muddy...

Who is your festival Temptation. And why?
XxxBibaxxX

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
The idea of such a large crowd scares me.. Our local festival has maybe 20000 people and that's too much
XxxBibaxxX
I know what you mean, I hate being in amongst crowds but it's a huge space to enjoy in the corner, dancing as if no ones watching x

T

The_Bibas

Survived day two of the festival...just!
One more day to go..
I will try not to drink today.. OK I lied..
Why is that in a field with thousands of people, dozens of bands you bump into the people you want to avoid?

Happend in Rome and Greece too..
XxxBibaxxX

M

meet_the_fockers

Festivals!! Live music is the best..although must admit, some bands/artists you hear raw, and think what the..
This is why im looking forward to the fest of fun so much best of all worlds.
Mud n porta cabins though hmmm :eek:

T

The_Bibas

Festivals!! Live music is the best..although must admit, some bands/artists you hear raw, and think what the..
This is why im looking forward to the fest of fun so much best of all worlds.
Mud n porta cabins though hmmm :eek:
God I don't do basics..
We live a few miles from this festival and the one next weekend too.. Taxis and luxury all the way.. Xx

M

meet_the_fockers

God I don't do basics..
We live a few miles from this festival and the one next weekend too.. Taxis and luxury all the way.. Xx
Now why doesn't this answer suprise me!!
I bet you take your triple sheepskin rug to lounge on.. whilst sipping pims..
You only go to eye up the shirtless torso's Dirty Biba!
Get yourself on that porta cabin seat.. youve never lived! Bloody great veiw whilst hurling up last nights Carling.. :D
Xxx

Reactions: The_Bibas
26 May 2017
City
Norwich
I know what you mean, I hate being in amongst crowds but it's a huge space to enjoy in the corner, dancing as if no ones watching x
U should try and get to Glastonbury u will have a great time and enjoy the mud wrestling as it normally rains when it's on but it's probably the greatest experience u could have I had privilege of working there for a wk and watching everyone enjoying themselves

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
U should try and get to Glastonbury u will have a great time and enjoy the mud wrestling as it normally rains when it's on but it's probably the greatest experience u could have I had privilege of working there for a wk and watching everyone enjoying themselves
We will one day, time is the enemy for us, when you are your own boss, its hard to get away xx

D

Deleted member 1030

Love a festy, we do! Sat in front of the tent, getting slowly pissed on sangria (always bloody sangria, don't know why) watching the freaks, the beautiful people and the undercover policemen go by or pushing to the front of a sweaty crowd to get a photo of the inside of the singer's nostrils or laughing at Radiohead fans (just, y'know, because) or crashed in front of a beer tent drinking cider and burning my bald bits.
We tend to avoid the bigger festivals, though, in favour of smaller, less well known ones, such as Tolpuddle or Vicars Picnic. Pontardawe Folk Festival used to be a cracker too (y)

Reactions: Therapon
T

The_Bibas

Now why doesn't this answer suprise me!!
I bet you take your triple sheepskin rug to lounge on.. whilst sipping pims..
You only go to eye up the shirtless torso's Dirty Biba!
Get yourself on that porta cabin seat.. youve never lived! Bloody great veiw whilst hurling up last nights Carling.. :D
Xxx
You have me so wrong..
Sooooo wrong..
Been there, seen it, fucked it in the portaloo..
Eaten left over dinner out of my bra from the night before.. Thrown up in my handbag.. The list is very very long..
And I drink pints of beer..
I just prefer warmth..
The barbour doesn't like the cold and the champagne is never the same in a plastic glass..
You have me so wrong
XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: Therapon