Fetish Taboo Essex

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Fetishswingers

VIP Member
6 October 2015
So tell me bit more about this event
This is a monthly hosted introduction event as such for those who may be Intrigued, Tempted or Curious to just view - dip there toes into a piece of the fetish lifestyle.
50 Shade of Darker is upon Us and no doubt like 2 years ago when launched many newcomers will come along just to see its not about pain or putting someone to there knees, ask the questions to real scene players.
If you are interested in just dressing up in leather, PVC or any fetish wear, but feel uneasy attending a swingers night then this could be your ideal night to wear the risky leather skirt,top, PVC etc, all totally accepted by all.
Come along just be admirer of others is cool, no problem you enjoy looking watching viewing others play of the fetish scene or with fetish swingers together then this event could be for you.
This is not your extreme or full BDSM fetish night, we come with experience, and here to introduce & guide you with a little slice of the scene without the worry of pain or humiliation which most always think every fetish night is.
We enjoy showing people a little tease, denial play, maybe blindfolds if comfortable, The Dungeon monitor or mistresses will talk to you take you through safe words etc before any play participation, offer you to try out some of the equipment, ask you questions. If you feel not enough courage or relaxed your first vist no problem. There is never no pressure to play your more than welceme to just chat to other like minded kinksters, so come along indulge in chat and maybe share, experiment some of your fetishes and explore your fantasies in a fun, safe environment. We are more than happy to have a chat to you on the phone if you both wish. I hope I have outlined this for you the best I can. Alan is out on the road but be more than happy to touch base with you both when available.
Lots of love Sami-Jo XX

8 January 2017
City
South Benfleet
This is a monthly hosted introduction event as such for those who may be Intrigued, Tempted or Curious to just view - dip there toes into a piece of the fetish lifestyle.
50 Shade of Darker is upon Us and no doubt like 2 years ago when launched many newcomers will come along just to see its not about pain or putting someone to there knees, ask the questions to real scene players.
If you are interested in just dressing up in leather, PVC or any fetish wear, but feel uneasy attending a swingers night then this could be your ideal night to wear the risky leather skirt,top, PVC etc, all totally accepted by all.
Come along just be admirer of others is cool, no problem you enjoy looking watching viewing others play of the fetish scene or with fetish swingers together then this event could be for you.
This is not your extreme or full BDSM fetish night, we come with experience, and here to introduce & guide you with a little slice of the scene without the worry of pain or humiliation which most always think every fetish night is.
We enjoy showing people a little tease, denial play, maybe blindfolds if comfortable, The Dungeon monitor or mistresses will talk to you take you through safe words etc before any play participation, offer you to try out some of the equipment, ask you questions. If you feel not enough courage or relaxed your first vist no problem. There is never no pressure to play your more than welceme to just chat to other like minded kinksters, so come along indulge in chat and maybe share, experiment some of your fetishes and explore your fantasies in a fun, safe environment. We are more than happy to have a chat to you on the phone if you both wish. I hope I have outlined this for you the best I can. Alan is out on the road but be more than happy to touch base with you both when available.
Lots of love Sami-Jo XX
Thank you very much x

F

Firefighter999

Hey. New to all this. Based in Essex and wondering what the safest path through this would be as not sure where my boundaries are??

D

Deleted member 1030

Hey. New to all this. Based in Essex and wondering what the safest path through this would be as not sure where my boundaries are??
If it's fetish or BDSM you're interested in, this forum is a good place to get started BDSM Corner
If it's swinging in general, then take a look around the rest of the site (y):)

Reactions: Pearls

Fetishswingers

VIP Member
6 October 2015
Good Morning @Firefighter999
May I suggest if the fetish is of interest for you and as you just up the road as we say, to come along to one of our hosted events held every 1st Thursday of the month @Mingles you will need to join up via the mingle club website, this also gives you and double chance to sample a fetish night and a swingers club at the same time, at a reasonable cost. Any limits boundaries are always agreed before any play and also there is no pressure to play at any time attending our hsted night or a swingers club. Any question feel free to message us or I am sure there are members on here who are more than happy to chat to you as well. Lots of love Sami-Jo xx