Fire Works

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Will be causing a few bangs this week but who would you like to share a few sparks with or maybe a nice rocket and ignite some flames. :sneaky:

:Ohyessir::surprise::bj1::licking::collar:

26 October 2018
Will be causing a few bangs this week but who would you like to share a few sparks with or maybe a nice rocket and ignite some flames. :sneaky:

:Ohyessir::surprise::bj1::licking::collar:
Old banger here that can still put a rocket up your Jacksie !!

D

Deleted member 11852

At the moment I think we need a break.. The last 5 weekends have been meets so the only fireworks us two are having is from us in our own bedroom.. The next 2 weekends are stay at home fun with no driving.. W.. :D

D

Deleted member 11852

Literally.. Between work driving and all that sex.. Don't get me wrong all the sex is fantastic but sometimes you need a little break so the only rockets in this bedroom this week is mine.. As for bangers definitely with Mrs h as often as possible.. W.. :devil:

D

Deleted member 11852

I'm sure they will be more fireworks going off in some random hotel for us again this month.. I think 2 weekends is enough of a break... No need to wait for bonfire night get the bangs in every night.. Can't beat the sound of a hotel headboard banging on the room next door.. Then there's all the noise.. I mean I do try and control myself:rofl:.. Mrs h knows how to keep quiet..especially when her mouths full.. W.. :innocent::blowjob::devil:

Reactions: Therapon