First Date Faux Pas

• Thread starter Deleted member 3289
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3289

Hmmm i did once meet a guy.. now why i will never know, i decided to call myself kate.. i like that name.. needless to say its nothing like my own..
Now although this guy was a hottie.. he spent most of the evening preening himself.. and puffing out his chest..
Boring and not a bit of me.. so i thought hey ho... ill drag him to my local.. the kind of local with no windows, and saw dust on the floor..
So in we waltzes.. much too his horror..it was full.. hey there such n such hi how are you etc etc.. needless to say.. of course they didnt call me kate.. this guy looks most preturbed.. and looked at me like i was crazy.
Having said that the end of the evening...
Can i see you again.. me in my usual lairy joky manner haha you must be joking.and thumps him on the arm.. i was doing exactly that!! Joking..
He didnt see the funny side n flounced off.. ommm.. next...
And he wanted to see Kate again?! She must have quite some pulling power... or big boobs at least!

Normally not knowing what to say and me being me I'm normally over dressed for what ever the date was, why did I think waist coat and tie was a good idea for a coffee date.
Did she leave a tip?!

Like t-shirt and jeans next time mate!

I think it's good to make an effort... good on yer!

I felt like a twit.
Just thinking...your date wasn't called Kate was she?!

Last edited by a moderator:
M

meet_the_fockers

And he wanted to see Kate again?! She must have quite some pulling power... or big boobs at least!

Did she leave a tip?!

Like t-shirt and jeans next time mate!

I think it's good to make an effort... good on yer!

Just thinking...your date wasn't called Kate was she?!
:rofl:

Reactions: Admin
D

Deleted member 3289

Im not even going to start on my list of bad dates as there are far too many to name!
I think we've had a smattering of them over other recent posts...and impressive they are ! Go on, just give us one new favourite from your collection?!

Reactions: Admin
D

Deleted member 3289

Haha oh those were swinging meets!
Actual vanilla dates have been terrible.. Erm I had one yesterday and I cried when he kissed me which was the most awkward thing ever! :/

Ive had a guy turn up who said he was 5,10 and was 2" shorter than me, i was about 5,9 in some short heels i was wearing, obviously i questioned it and he said i must be taller than i thought :/ then proceeded to spend the very short date telling me how amazing he was and how great his life was, i ended it by telling him i couldnt possibly keep him away from his wonderful life for any longer.

Oh there was one who was ten years older than his pics, his idea of a nice place was going into a dingy bar at the side of liverpool lime street, downed 4 pints in the time i took to have one (im not a slow drinker) i got my friend to do an awesome sos call, went to get the train home and he got on it too as he had to go to rock ferry where he proceeded to tell me he was pro life and women shouldnt have abortions, so i laid into him told him he was a cunt and that was an easy end to that date lol :)

See...you can rattle off three just like that! Crying one almost made me cry...for you, for him, for both. Love the get back to the wonderful life line. And of all the things to lie about, why are some people stupid enough to pick height?!

D

Deleted member 3289

It may be funny in time but it was my own fault for going on a date when i wasnt ready silly me!

I know but it seems to be a common one, height and marital status are the two main things i am lied to about and unfortunately i can find out the second one as quick as i can the first!

Yes you have to be ready. I did a weird thing for nearly a year where I was honest that I was separated but didn't take my wedding ring off. Der!

Reactions: Therapon