Fof Share

• Thread starter The_Bibas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Yep... I have added a few custom users such as you etc... Other freaks just need to ask
XxxBibaxxX
Yes I know... Thank you.
What I am saying is also, you can make albums where other people can add to it too... but I think what you've done really is the best way and works.
Better idea than a thread tbh. This is by far a better solution. :) Am sure people will ask and of course hopefully others will follow suit should they need to xx

Reactions: Therapon
T

The_Bibas

Yes I know... Thank you.
What I am saying is also, you can make albums where other people can add to it too... but I think what you've done really is the best way and works.
Better idea than a thread tbh. This is by far a better solution. :) Am sure people will ask and of course hopefully others will follow suit should they need to xx
Do I need to change anything or wait for the lambs to head to the slaughter?
XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Do I need to change anything or wait for the lambs to head to the slaughter?
XxxBibaxxX
No! It's fine! Forget the adding thing... it's nothing. I am simply saying you can also create albums where other people can add photos to it too.....
But this is the best way and hopefully others will follow suit xx

Reactions: The_Bibas
9 August 2016
The Sexidancers will be there, you can't miss Mr Sexidancer - He's the club photographer lol -
If you would like a mini sexy/ erotic photo shoot with me to put on your profile (or even make a nice print for your bedroom wall) (10 - 15 images sent to you electronically) , we ask for a small contribution in the region of £20 - £25 - the money goes to the VA nominated charity for that year - no need to book as such .. find me on the site , i will be there from Friday lunchtime and we can sort out a suitable time to do the shoot.
Bargain price and you cant exactly go to your high street photographer and ask them for this type of shoot lol

Reactions: The_Bibas

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
The Sexidancers will be there, you can't miss Mr Sexidancer - He's the club photographer lol -
If you would like a mini sexy/ erotic photo shoot with me to put on your profile (or even make a nice print for your bedroom wall) (10 - 15 images sent to you electronically) , we ask for a small contribution in the region of £20 - £25 - the money goes to the VA nominated charity for that year - no need to book as such .. find me on the site , i will be there from Friday lunchtime and we can sort out a suitable time to do the shoot.
Bargain price and you cant exactly go to your high street photographer and ask them for this type of shoot lol
Blimey! Been some time. Nice to see you here again. ;)

Reactions: Therapon
T

The_Bibas

Oooooooooooooooooo

Reactions: Deleted member 6485