Foodies

• Thread starter The_Bibas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

The_Bibas

Thought it would be good to share..
We eat out lots but always try to eat healthy.. However it's pretty much poor quality and overrated by TripAdvisor..

So Stephen and I (sounds posh like) have been doing this hellofresh for around 4 weeks now at a cost of 35 per week which gives us 3 days... But we are saving at least £35 a week on our normal shop.. So it costs nothing..
Plus we don't eat out as much.. Quids in..

We get a delivery every Sunday and its amazing quality..
Each meal has to be prepared and cooked, only takes around 40 minutes, which is satisfying.. Helps you switch off from the days crap

Everything you need comes with the recipe guide.. You don't need to open a cupboard to look for anything.. Other than a pan... Not Peter or sexual.. Calm it!

The meals are pretty good too.. In fact better than anything we have eaten out in any of the local restaurants..

Today we went for an over priced Sunday lunch locally which was poor at best..
We used to eat out about 4 or 5 times a week and were pretty much always dissatisfied.

I am sold on the HelloFresh system.. Had a few teething problems and there are some dishes that we think... It was alreet.. But in general we are very satisfied indeed..

Saves thinking about menus and making sure you have the ingredients and spices in..

Who else uses this or something similar?
XxxBibaxxX

M

meet_the_fockers

Thought it would be good to share..
We eat out lots but always try to eat healthy.. However it's pretty much poor quality and overrated by TripAdvisor..

So Stephen and I (sounds posh like) have been doing this hellofresh for around 4 weeks now at a cost of 35 per week which gives us 3 days... But we are saving at least £35 a week on our normal shop.. So it costs nothing..
Plus we don't eat out as much.. Quids in..

We get a delivery every Sunday and its amazing quality..
Each meal has to be prepared and cooked, only takes around 40 minutes, which is satisfying.. Helps you switch off from the days crap

Everything you need comes with the recipe guide.. You don't need to open a cupboard to look for anything.. Other than a pan... Not Peter or sexual.. Calm it!

The meals are pretty good too.. In fact better than anything we have eaten out in any of the local restaurants..

Today we went for an over priced Sunday lunch locally which was poor at best..
We used to eat out about 4 or 5 times a week and were pretty much always dissatisfied.

I am sold on the HelloFresh system.. Had a few teething problems and there are some dishes that we think... It was alreet.. But in general we are very satisfied indeed..

Saves thinking about menus and making sure you have the ingredients and spices in..

Who else uses this or something similar?
XxxBibaxxX
Do you have shares? :D.

Shift work its bloody hard to eat healthily.. apple cake before leaving work this morn at 7:45 :eek:.
But i actually love my salads.. and veg..

My biggest downfall cheese.
Its very true.
You are what you eat.. no dont get excited.. dont be rude. :D x

Reactions: Therapon and Admin
T

The_Bibas

Do you have shares? :D.

Shift work its bloody hard to eat healthily.. apple cake before leaving work this morn at 7:45 :eek:.
But i actually love my salads.. and veg..

My biggest downfall cheese.
Its very true.
You are what you eat.. no dont get excited.. dont be rude. :D x
It is always difficult.. I get up every morning at 6am to do our smoothies and lunchtime juices..
XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: Pearls
T

The_Bibas

are they complete meals or do you find yourself adding to the meal?
. They have everything you need in the box.. All ingredients..
Occasionally you may need to add water or salt and pepper..
XxxBibaxxX

Last edited by a moderator: